PDA

View Full Version : 2 installs of FB AEP/AEP PF

jackkelso11
11-01-2004, 12:09 PM
I have FB-AEP installed and am waiting for some of my online buddies to get PF. I have PF.

What is the proper procedure to use so that I can make a copy of FB-AEP and then add PF to one of the folders so that I can switch between them for online play at hyperlobby?

Thanks

jackkelso11
11-01-2004, 12:09 PM
I have FB-AEP installed and am waiting for some of my online buddies to get PF. I have PF.

What is the proper procedure to use so that I can make a copy of FB-AEP and then add PF to one of the folders so that I can switch between them for online play at hyperlobby?

Thanks

Opiate364
11-01-2004, 12:14 PM
You can install both at the saame time; ie... install over FB+AEP then install PF Standalone.

Opiate364
11-01-2004, 12:17 PM
Oh wait... I misundertstood your question.... why not just make a copy of your FB+AEP Folder, andpatch the new one

kalo456
11-01-2004, 02:32 PM
somebody posted this somewhere else:

What you do is rename the PF.exe file that launches the standalone game. You rename it to Il2fb.exe.

Then you can change the path through hyperlobby to where it thinks your version of IL2 is. So since both executables have same name HL will not reject it, because HL is not PF aware per se yet.... You have to fool it. Then you just switch between them by altering the path that HL uses to access the IL2fb.exe's

Kalo