PDA

View Full Version : Desmond's Parents APPEARANCE AC3

ALTAIRXEZIO
01-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Desmond's Parents were both assassins as well, and trained Desmond to become an assassin at a young age.... do u guys think they could make a apperance in AC3, or not, since most likely they still are part of the assassins creed, they could help desmond fight the templars or something

ALTAIRXEZIO
01-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Desmond's Parents were both assassins as well, and trained Desmond to become an assassin at a young age.... do u guys think they could make a apperance in AC3, or not, since most likely they still are part of the assassins creed, they could help desmond fight the templars or something

FiskMunk
01-16-2010, 01:28 PM
I want them to be dead - It would however be fun to enter Demond's memories in the Animus, and perhaps bump into his parents there.
For what reason, I don't know... But still, it would be neat.

Dragonfire126
01-17-2010, 05:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FiskMunk:
I want them to be dead - It would however be fun to enter Demond's memories in the Animus, and perhaps bump into his parents there.
For what reason, I don't know... But still, it would be neat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They could really go wild on that idea, creating a paradox between Desmond's memory in his DNA/Head, with him being able to replay them in the Animus. What if the Templars find something that messes up Demond's DNA and you get a really cool effect in the Animus. All things Ubisoft can use.

TheEpicWolf
01-17-2010, 05:55 PM
We may see the place he ran away from if the Templars haven't destroyed everything because Lucy mentioned something about them not being sure if his parents survived.