PDA

View Full Version : End...? *possible spoiler*

GingerNinja666
12-05-2011, 05:05 AM
How much further can they draw this series out?... like in terms of bringing new ideas to the table in each game theyr pushing themselves up against a wall with an ending like that? or is it just me. dont get me wrong i love these games and all but are they gonna be pushing theyr luck if they make too many more games?...

LightRey
12-05-2011, 05:33 AM
They can always make games focusing completely on past events. Besides, stopping the satellite won't stop the Templars.

ProdiGurl
12-05-2011, 05:41 AM
I think they can take it pretty far - keep switching out who's in the animus (move over Desmond) & they have a whole slew of ancestral possibilities & new lines to run with.

Heck, if they make the character interesting enough, I might be more involved in that character & storyline too rather than just the Protagonist's memories.

There's lots of places & eras to choose from - I think the issue will be keeping fan interest in the same series.

eagleforlife1
12-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Even if the modern day templars are defeated. There are still thousands of years worth of history to look into.

RzaRecta357
12-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Desmonds dad said it bro.

If were lucky we'll find a prize. If were lucky we'll find something to end this miserable war.

I bet were only lucky or semi lucky.