PDA

View Full Version : How are you meant to figure out the code wheel section in the S16 clusters?

Masta_Pain
01-02-2011, 03:49 PM
I've found the correct coordinates for it, aligned the wheel to the corresponding key, but the number I need in the passcode is blank on the code wheel. I don't want the answer or anything, I want to figure it out at least partially by myself, how did you work out what to do?

itsamea-mario
01-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Well you can try working it out, its not as simple as the other one, the numbers don't necesarily corraspond with those symbols.
Or you can look it up.

DeanOMiite
01-02-2011, 04:15 PM
you have to realign the code wheel for each number...a big difference from AC2 where you found the code and never touched the wheel again.

So...even once you've figured out the first match, you have to realign the wheel for the second number...and the third, and the fourth.

That change burnt me at first too, it took me like 20 minutes to crack the very first code wheel haha

slaro
01-02-2011, 04:36 PM
I was realy bored with the weel, also in the second part, didnt want to think about it.
The only thing i looked up on the internet, im not ashamed of it, but have deep respect for the people who put effort in it, to make it, and who solved it (or didn't).

najzere
01-02-2011, 08:27 PM
The main thing to remember is that there is a pattern in the code wheel. The first thing you have to do is figure out the pattern to fill in those blank spaces. If the numbers going around the wheel are 5, 10, 15, then a blank, you should be able to discern that a 20 goes next.

The pattern doesn't always go in order, I think one of them is pairs across from each other. Also, while some can be figured out just by looking at the code wheel, others you will have to find clues in the pictures.

Redfeather1975
01-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Yeah, in the bunch of pictures before the code wheel, there are symbols or numbers hidden.
They are the symbols the code wheel uses. So any blank spots would have to use those symbols.
I didn't really like those code wheels, but that was what I noticed after getting frustrated enough.