PDA

View Full Version : Different style of play is occuring.

MadRuski
08-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Well i had to re-format my comp and loose all my data, and now i have reinstalled FB+AEP+PF. now before when i had it installed i could try to do a belly landing in the water and it would seem realistic if i went to fast i would break apart, if i had my gear down it would flip me forward ETC..but now everytime i try to land on water, my plane just gently glides along the water until it stops, no matter wat speed i go, and if i have gear down they just stay on withougt breaking off and just gently go down into the water, and also the water seems really distorted, just a blue blanket and u can see the pixels really well, and i have all the settings to high.

any help would be great THX!

MadRuski
08-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Well i had to re-format my comp and loose all my data, and now i have reinstalled FB+AEP+PF. now before when i had it installed i could try to do a belly landing in the water and it would seem realistic if i went to fast i would break apart, if i had my gear down it would flip me forward ETC..but now everytime i try to land on water, my plane just gently glides along the water until it stops, no matter wat speed i go, and if i have gear down they just stay on withougt breaking off and just gently go down into the water, and also the water seems really distorted, just a blue blanket and u can see the pixels really well, and i have all the settings to high.

any help would be great THX!

Stackhouse25th
08-04-2006, 08:22 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/49310655

Crash_Moses
08-04-2006, 08:31 AM
Well, the first things I would check are the difficulty settings and your graphic settings (assuming you didn't change 'em after the reinstall).

MadRuski
08-04-2006, 08:34 AM
nope..like i said, graphics on highest and dificulty on realistic

russ.nl
08-04-2006, 08:43 AM
With or without the patches? Without patches I could belly land allmost every plane at 500km/h and live.

MadRuski
08-04-2006, 05:05 PM
ahhhh...so its the patches, cause i havent installed them yet, ill try that and see if it works