PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* kind of - Data fragments/Memoir pages

SheWas18
11-26-2011, 11:46 PM
I just collected all 100 data fragments, and got all 10 memoir pages, The only thing I unlocked from the Memoir pages was if I remember right was just a new outfit? And you unlock all the pillars with only 30 fragments, and the other 2 pillars don't do anything. I feel as if I missed something with the data fragments and the pages, I think I unlocked more and I don't know. Does anyone know if I missed anything?

I also did however enjoy learning about Desmond's past a little, so if I didn't unlock anything else I'm fine with just hearing a little of his past/backstory http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sevas627
12-09-2011, 03:34 PM
So far, I think anyone trying to figure out the last 2 desmond pillars is missing something. I've got all the fragments (after finding 50 you get a map) I've pretty much done almost everything in the game. The only things I havent done are some of the faction challenges, the piri ress missions (not sure if thats spelled right) And I dont have 100% sinc. The only explanation for the last 2 pillars is you need to get 100% sinc or theres going to be some downloadable content later on.

Sevas627
12-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Also, I think the armor and the secret tomb level are the only things unlocked by the pages. I personally think the unlockables in revalations are somewhat lacking, but thats just my opinion. they probably left it open like that so they could charge people for downloadable content later on. But if we're lucky, we'll be able to use uplay points and not have to pay for it. (although I'm not sure how many points will be charged, I'm hoping it wont be much)