PDA

View Full Version : POSSIBLE Spoilers/Story Plot

Gravity1337
10-08-2007, 04:50 PM
I posted this somewhere else, but Oh well... I have an idea about the story plot.

Jade said this EXACTLY: "They have a conspiracy thing going on.... that is/can be IMPLEMENTED to today's time..."

Now... Implement means: "A tool or instrument for working with."

Now ~~~~~~~~~~~SPOILER POSSIBLY~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the comic, it gives you a name, and what seems to be the modern version of Altair, or his descendent, or the person they are getting the genetic memory from to use (i.e. the simulation type thing where we get to play with Altair)

Now, you may ask, what does that have to do with anything.... The modern version of Altair (that's what I call the kid in the hooded sweatshirt) asks "why did they kidnap me?" etc...

So maybe, this facility that is running the genetic memory on the modern version of Altair, plans to use his genetic memory to see what Altair did in his past life; Making this team using the genetic memory not so "good" at all, leaning towards "evil".

NOW: The fact that Altair was successful to STOP the conspiracy prevents them from ever knowing what the conspiracy is. So maybe this facility/team is trying to go in this kid's memory, find what Altair did, and see what these 9 key guys that Altair needs to assassinate were up to, so they could use their idea to implement in modern day!

And possibly, you get to play the modern kid with the sweatshirt at the end of the game to try to stop them, once they get the information. And, as you play through the story, not only does Altair find out what the mystery is, but so does the guy on the other side, the kid in the sweatshirt, using the genetic memory.

WOAH, lol

FrozenFire550
10-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Well, what I got from it is...

They kidnap the dude, and they're trying to find his genetic memory to go back in time (Lol, now that I say it, it sounds ridiculous) and try to change the future (For better or for worse)

Or something like that. I think the present day organization is one of the "Templar" thingies, or one of the many other groups, who are trying to change things so that they do what they were originally planning.

...I dunno.

avsrule247
10-08-2007, 05:13 PM
It is not a spoiler if you are just speculating. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Gravity1337
10-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Well here is the thing, I didn't want to maybe, give you the actual plot, and then you guys flaming me for not saying it's a spoiler or not (so precaution methods).

I strongly disagree the fact that the whole game/most of the game is going to be so loosely based, I mean, if your going to ONLY involve the Templar's, why add the genetic memory?

Thirdly, I think you misunderstood a little, let me sum it up.

1) The young dude (in the sweatshirt) lives in 2012; he was kidnapped by this facility.
2) The "facility" looks at his genetic memory (against his will).
3) They looked at his memory because he is a descendant of one of the major plot turning assassins.

- Just a side track here, I believe assassins prevented the conspiracy from ever happening in the game.

4) So they are looking at the events that happened during that time, what Altair did, and how he stopped the conspiracy, as well as what the conspiracy IS exactly.
5) Now along this whole story, both Altair, and the kid don't know what's going on, and they find out as the progress
6) The evil people in the robes keep looking through the genetic memories, trying to find what the conspiracy is in the first place -and instead of changing the past- they try to make the same conspiracy plan now.

The reason I brought up this whole thing, was for the sole reason she said implemented, NOT that it still CARRIES OUT! So I don't think the Free Mason idea fits. That little detail is what kind of inspired me I guess. So if it can be implemented it has to be some kind of tool.

But, my whole idea is kind of based on the word, so if she just chose that word cause she couldn't think of another one to say (my idea is ****).

Comment guys! I really want to hear what you guys think!

Marick098
10-08-2007, 05:55 PM
I think you are very close but it doesnt sound right, but good speculation

kppgno80
10-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Hmm, this kind of makes you wonder.... Is the next AC going to take place in the future, it wont make sense to change the time period... Wha, they kidnapped the guy again and all of a sudden you have to play as Altair again? i think Altair is not going to exist as much in the 2nd one..... or maybe

eliteassassin69
10-08-2007, 10:08 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif 2012=end of world (said the mayans)

Freefall69
10-09-2007, 07:06 AM
It has already been confirmed that one of the games in thr franchise will take place in the future...i think it makes sense...

AirRon_2K7
10-09-2007, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by eliteassassin69:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif 2012=end of world (said the mayans)

well thats a bit c rap, how is london gonna hold the 2012 olympics if we're all dead >.< http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

I like that theory, I never really thought about it, but it seems well thought out and well written. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Creepy006
10-09-2007, 09:08 AM
They never said it was the end of the world.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Wildfang_
10-09-2007, 09:20 AM
i don't think the LAB people are evil because in the first E3 demo at the end when altair dies the person in the future wake's up and there is a person standing over him and says something like: i was worried there for a moment.

Creepy006
10-09-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm pretty sure they are after reading the comic. I think she was worried because they need him for whatever they are doing.

Wildfang_
10-09-2007, 09:27 AM
oh ok, btw where did you guys get the comic? is someone passing them around behind my back http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Gravity1337
10-09-2007, 09:46 AM
I would be worried too if the kid was my only link to what Altair was doing http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

And there is a comic, but it's not much of a plot revealing type thing. It was in one of the topics, we didn't tell you though. he he http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

Well, here's another idea... If the LAB people aren't evil, then they are trying to stop the conspiracy that someone else is doing? That would make sense too.

Personally, as I read it today, it kind of seems stupid now =P

Only thing I can say now is that I can't wait for this game!!

MeAltairLol
10-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eliteassassin69:

well thats a bit c rap, how is london gonna hold the 2012 olympics if we're all dead >.< http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

I like that theory, I never really thought about it, but it seems well thought out and well written. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm u really need to start working out when to hit the spacebar AirRon, lol

but yeh, it is a v. good speculation, with a good explanation to back it up, but it just doesn't link up that well, but it still is good

Zain0
10-09-2007, 12:37 PM
WOAH, lol

rofl at the "WOAH", It'd be pretty cool if at the end you're playing as the kid with the sweater and instead of the hidden blade he has like a knife with him or something lmao, I've been thinking recently though, what if the 3rd crusade is only like half the game and the other half is in modern times, its probably not true but just imagine if it was, kinda like how kojima did with MGS2 in all the trailers he showed nothing but snake in the tanker and that part of the game was only like 20 mins, you never know http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Gravity1337
10-09-2007, 12:43 PM
That's a REALLY good point. Whose to say we're not all wrong, and the plot is way off, and it's completly different.

That makes me kind of scared though, if they mess up the game with the present time. They probably won't, but hey, I'm still worried.

EDIT: I remember this one interview, where Raymond disscussed if you can play after you finish the game. She kind of stutterred and said, you cant, but you kinda can, lol.

That makes me wonder if the game will end in the present time, with you playing that kid, or something else =O

Creepy006
10-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Jade said that 10% of the game will be in modern day/future.

And it's a trilogy so I expect the ending to be a bit ehh heavier.

Zain0
10-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Gravity1337:
That's a REALLY good point. Whose to say we're not all wrong, and the plot is way off, and it's completly different.

That makes me kind of scared though, if they mess up the game with the present time. They probably won't, but hey, I'm still worried.

EDIT: I remember this one interview, where Raymond disscussed if you can play after you finish the game. She kind of stutterred and said, you cant, but you kinda can, lol.

That makes me wonder if the game will end in the present time, with you playing that kid, or something else =O

Maybe in the end you'll be playing as the modern day Altair but you'll be able to go back and forth, kinda like the Kingdom Hearts planet concept? lol

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by eliteassassin69:

No that is just where there calender ended, they probably just got tired of writing dates or something.

moqqy
10-09-2007, 05:48 PM
I posted this somewhere else, but Oh well... I have an idea about the story plot.

Jade said this EXACTLY: "They have a conspiracy thing going on.... that is/can be IMPLEMENTED to today's time..."

In the comic, it gives you a name, and what seems to be the modern version of Altair, or his descendent, or the person they are getting the genetic memory from to use (i.e. the simulation type thing where we get to play with Altair)

Now, you may ask, what does that have to do with anything.... The modern version of Altair (that's what I call the kid in the hooded sweatshirt) asks "why did they kidnap me?" etc...

So maybe, this facility that is running the genetic memory on the modern version of Altair, plans to use his genetic memory to see what Altair did in his past life; Making this team using the genetic memory not so "good" at all, leaning towards "evil".

NOW: The fact that Altair was successful to STOP the conspiracy prevents them from ever knowing what the conspiracy is. So maybe this facility/team is trying to go in this kid's memory, find what Altair did, and see what these 9 key guys that Altair needs to assassinate were up to, so they could use their idea to implement in modern day!

And possibly, you get to play the modern kid with the sweatshirt at the end of the game to try to stop them, once they get the information. And, as you play through the story, not only does Altair find out what the mystery is, but so does the guy on the other side, the kid in the sweatshirt, using the genetic memory.

WOAH, lol

So one day five scientists were sitting around a table. One of them said:
"Hey, we haven't been trying to conquer the world in a while, shouldn't we, like, grab some guy and look into his genetic memory?"
The second one then responded:
"Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure there was a conspiracy back in.. Um, well, some year.. Gotta be!"

When they had taken few prisoners and examined their genetic memories, they found this guy, who was relative of a long dead assassin.
So the third scientist said
"Woooh. Jackpot! There's a conspiracy in 1191!"
The fourth was a little confused, asking what kinda conspiracy it was. The third thought a while, then responded:

"Umm well, I don't know.. But it's a conspiracy my friends! Let's check what it is and see if it's any good for conquering the world! Hey, it doesn't matter that we don't know if their conpsiracy is to get new apples to Jerusalem or build a world destroying machine, but I'm sure it will help us!"
--------

Oh yeees. I see it now. They're just checking random conspiracies without knowing what they are! Oh yes. They don't know the idea of the conspiracy, but they wanna use it in the modern day! Makes sense.

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gravity1337:

WOAH, lol

"Hey, we haven't been trying to conquer the world in a while, shouldn't we, like, grab some guy and look into his genetic memory?"
"Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure there was a conspiracy back in.. Um, well, some year.. Gotta be!"

When they had taken few prisoners and examined their genetic memories, they found this guy, who was relative of a long dead assassin.
The fourth was a little confused, asking what kinda conspiracy it was. The third thought a while, then responded:

"Umm well, I don't know.. But it's a conspiracy my friends! Let's check what it is and see if it's any good for conquering the world! Hey, it doesn't matter that we don't know if their conpsiracy is to get new apples to Jerusalem or build a world destroying machine, but I'm sure it will help us!"
--------

Oh yeees. I see it now. They're just checking random conspiracies without knowing what they are! Oh yes. They don't know the idea of the conspiracy, but they wanna use it in the modern day! Makes sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the confirmed storyline though

moqqy
10-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Marrick098:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gravity1337:

WOAH, lol

--------

Oh yeees. I see it now. They're just checking random conspiracies without knowing what they are! Oh yes. They don't know the idea of the conspiracy, but they wanna use it in the modern day! Makes sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is the confirmed storyline though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it's not, but I guess I shouldn't even bother to answer since this is probably just one of your jokes.

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 07:27 PM
lol getting smarter eh http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Gravity1337
10-09-2007, 10:54 PM
I love how moqqy just bombs people for trying to use their brains. Any idiot can just go on a thread, and say the idea is bad.

WHY doesn't moqqy ever make threads?.................he will get flamed, a lot.

Just to demonstrate:

So, once upon a time, five guys in lab coats, popped out of nowhere. They decided to investigate this particular forum. They read through countless posts/topics, but couldn't find a test subject worthy enough.

UNTIL, they fount moqqy, he was perfect, an amazing subject for their crazy experiments. It took them several months to track down this vigilante, until they finally showed up in front of his doorstep. They quickly engaged him in thrilling conversation about this wonderful new show that's broadcasting every day or so.

He agrees to join up, and star on one of the shows. As the applause settles, moqqy comes on the show, looks above his big shiny forehead, and reads ******* **** ******* * *** ** *******.

moqqy
10-10-2007, 04:18 AM
I love how moqqy just bombs people for trying to use their brains. Any idiot can just go on a thread, and say the idea is bad.

WHY doesn't moqqy ever make threads?.................he will get flamed, a lot.

Just to demonstrate:

So, once upon a time, five guys in lab coats, popped out of nowhere. They decided to investigate this particular forum. They read through countless posts/topics, but couldn't find a test subject worthy enough.

UNTIL, they fount moqqy, he was perfect, an amazing subject for their crazy experiments. It took them several months to track down this vigilante, until they finally showed up in front of his doorstep. They quickly engaged him in thrilling conversation about this wonderful new show that's broadcasting every day or so.

He agrees to join up, and star on one of the shows. As the applause settles, moqqy comes on the show, looks above his big shiny forehead, and reads ******* **** ******* * *** ** *******.

Oh yes, cos my post was -totally- a real -nuclear- bomb against you.

Zain0
10-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Wildfang_:
i don't think the LAB people are evil because in the first E3 demo at the end when altair dies the person in the future wake's up and there is a person standing over him and says something like: i was worried there for a moment.

I've also been thinking that maybe the scientists and what not ARE evil, but that woman that we saw in the video is helping modern Altair to find out something by looking into his past to stop those scientists or something, like, 1 good scientist girl (probably turn this into a love story or something, i dont know) helping Modern Altair, just a thought. ^^

SmokehtheFirst
10-10-2007, 12:44 PM
Implement means to put into use, as Jade used it. It wouldn't make sense if she said that the "...conspiracy can be a tool or instrument for working with into today's time."

AirRon_2K7
10-10-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by moqqy:

WOAH, lol

--------

Well, since this is a video game, and not a look back at real life - just in case the genetic memory wasn't enough of a clue for you - it could well be the case. BUT, it would most likely go along the same lines as most scientific discoveries, where they act upon evidence they've found, then do a bit of research... I'm not sure why it bothers you anyway, or are you one of the hopeless mutants that smacks his head against the closest solid surface as soon as he sees something he disagrees with?

Gravity1337
10-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Actually, you should read the ACTUAL definition, which there are multiple definitions, so huh!

Wildfang_
10-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Zain0:

I've also been thinking that maybe the scientists and what not ARE evil, but that woman that we saw in the video is helping modern Altair to find out something by looking into his past to stop those scientists or something, like, 1 good scientist girl (probably turn this into a love story or something, i dont know) helping Modern Altair, just a thought. ^^
that's exacly what i was thinking. are you looking in to my mind http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

moqqy
10-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:

WOAH, lol

--------

Well, since this is a video game, and not a look back at real life - just in case the genetic memory wasn't enough of a clue for you - it could well be the case. BUT, it would most likely go along the same lines as most scientific discoveries, where they act upon evidence they've found, then do a bit of research... I'm not sure why it bothers you anyway, or are you one of the hopeless mutants that smacks his head against the closest solid surface as soon as he sees something he disagrees with? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You fail to make any sense!

RetiredHatch
10-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Hello Moqqy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I agree with him by the way =\ Why would a bunch of evil geniuses not know about the conspiracy and be all like lets go kidnap this kid to get to the bottom of this conspiracy we know nothing about....

Now on the basis of research, bunch of scientists archeologists historians whatever or even say... tacticians (say the conspiracy led to a war in modern day or some nonsense) want to get to the bottom of it that's where the story makes most sense... I on the other hand made no sense lol

The conspiracy did not FAIL it did end up affecting modern day that much has been said for sure... and since it did impact soceity as we know it some scientists wanna know exactly what it is that messed everything up so they get this kid and they look at genetic mems and what not end try to see what exactly happened and what they could possibly do to fix this problem... whatever the problem may be...

Gravity1337
10-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Thanks for restating exactly what I said in the first place, GOOD JOB, your part made absolutely no sense.

Now, let's see if I got this right, "one day five scientists decided that they haven't tried to do conspiracies in a while, so they kidnapped this guy". Besides the fact that it makes no sense, moqqy, what you're basically saying is a team of scientists, who devoted generations of research into genetic memory, and the 1191 crusade era, suddenly decided to be stupid like you, and commit crimes, with out having potential gain?

So on the basis of your argument; you state that ALL SCIENTITS are going to be as stupid and dumb as you, moqqy. That they wouldn't test their results one hundred times, and one hundred times over, before even kidnapping this guy.

Obviously, they tested genetic memory many times, found that it was a success, and now they can carry out their plan of looking into an assassin's ancestor for proof of what the conspiracy behind the crusades were in 1191.

"RetiredHatch", what the fu.ck are you agreeing with? The fact that moqqy always has to argue with every single fu.cking person alive, or the fact that you're both equally brain damaged.

Lastly, for heavens sake, it's not called a theory for nothing, it was made on the precise facts that Patrice, and Jade pointed out.

If I may say another thing, in one of the interviews, jade said "If you do enough digging, you'll probably figure out what the plot is about".

That fact that I posted references to comics, interviews, and history books, as well as my friend who researches and examines many theories and books in his University.

So, moqqy, I'm curious, if you don't agree with me, why not post your own idea about what the plot twist of the story could be. Oh wait, I forgot, you're only good at criticizing other people, and providing stupid shi.t facts that you dug up in the library, along with your cooking recopies, and shrink guides to living alone forever.

Ha ha, can't wait till I get banned, so I can create another account and post all the fuc.k I want. lmao.

I woulden't be surprised if you were too lazy to read, and post some other stupid ****ing **** thats not even relivant.

RetiredHatch
10-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Well... I was agreeing with Moqqy what you said was ridiculous...

Which is.. that five random scientists would go and kidnap a kid to do experiments to find out about a conspiracy they dunno about =\

I know you said it's a theory so i'm theorizing with you geez calm down but you also said the conspiracy had no affect on now and that it failed, but you're wrong because it did have modern consequences it's been said so http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

hi? dang... get all worked up over nothing? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Gravity1337
10-10-2007, 03:08 PM
LMAO, I said, back then, Altair stopped the conspiracy from happening, so there is no way for the scientists to know.

So what they are trying to do is go through this kid's genetic memory, find out WHAT the conspiracy was, and then use it in today's time, so it does have an effect of a sort.

But, sorry for being rude at you or moqqy, I'm very mad at my girlfriend right now, and posting argumentatively in this forum helps me to calm down =)

I don't understand, how is it ridiculous? What you guys post 85% of the time is ridiculous.

It's all good, let's be friends http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Marrick098
10-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks for restating exactly what I said in the first place, GOOD JOB, your part made absolutely no sense.

Now, let's see if I got this right, "one day five scientists decided that they haven't tried to do conspiracies in a while, so they kidnapped this guy". Besides the fact that it makes no sense, moqqy, what you're basically saying is a team of scientists, who devoted generations of research into genetic memory, and the 1191 crusade era, suddenly decided to be stupid like you, and commit crimes, with out having potential gain?

So on the basis of your argument; you state that ALL SCIENTITS are going to be as stupid and dumb as you, moqqy. That they wouldn't test their results one hundred times, and one hundred times over, before even kidnapping this guy.

Obviously, they tested genetic memory many times, found that it was a success, and now they can carry out their plan of looking into an assassin's ancestor for proof of what the conspiracy behind the crusades were in 1191.

"RetiredHatch", what the fu.ck are you agreeing with? The fact that moqqy always has to argue with every single fu.cking person alive, or the fact that you're both equally brain damaged.

Lastly, for heavens sake, it's not called a theory for nothing, it was made on the precise facts that Patrice, and Jade pointed out.

If I may say another thing, in one of the interviews, jade said "If you do enough digging, you'll probably figure out what the plot is about".

That fact that I posted references to comics, interviews, and history books, as well as my friend who researches and examines many theories and books in his University.

So, moqqy, I'm curious, if you don't agree with me, why not post your own idea about what the plot twist of the story could be. Oh wait, I forgot, you're only good at criticizing other people, and providing stupid shi.t facts that you dug up in the library, along with your cooking recopies, and shrink guides to living alone forever.

Ha ha, can't wait till I get banned, so I can create another account and post all the fuc.k I want. lmao.

I woulden't be surprised if you were too lazy to read, and post some other stupid ****ing **** thats not even relivant.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif *starts slow clap*

RetiredHatch
10-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Oh ok... but isn't the conspiracy bad? The scientists you mentioned are bad or good...? If they're bad... how do they know about the conspiracy (if it did fail back in the past) then there shouldn't really any proof of it that there was one... and why would they randomly think of it why not come up with their own conspiracy? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

My theory still holds however that it didn't fail and it has affected modern day already and that good ( http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif ) scientists are trying to undo what the past has done by learning more about the past

Sorry bout your girlfriend

USARLoog
10-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Why would you want to make a new topic about this when you already posted this in mine?

Gravity1337
10-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Well, I am, of course, guessing, but I would say they have done extensive research, so they should probably know. But about your theory, there isn't really anything wrong with the modern days... I mean, were all happy, what not.

I have another idea, what if Altair isn't a generic character, meaning the young kid, Desmons Miles or something, is just imagining him. Maybe were thinking the opposite way, its not that Miles is the descendant of Altair, but that Miles is all on his own, meaning he's the really cool dude that jumps and stabs people, and Altair is part of his imagination.

But then again, where would the genetic memory fit in, I'm confused. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

"Why would you want to make a new topic about this when you already posted this in mine?"

Because your topic is dead, and no one cares about Free Masons in the game. Bunch of 13's and 33's.

And all of you who jump into the 2ed part of the thread, should really read the beggining, and see what we discussed, you will get more out of it, and it will make sense. Plus, your topic was about Free Masons as the conspircay, mine is diffirent.

Marrick098
10-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by USARLoog:
Why would you want to make a new topic about this when you already posted this in mine?

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif *starts slow clap, no one claps, sits down embarrassed* http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

RetiredHatch
10-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Well, I am, of course, guessing, but I would say they have done extensive research, so they should probably know. But about your theory, there isn't really anything wrong with the modern days... I mean, were all happy, what not.

I have another idea, what if Altair isn't a generic character, meaning the young kid, Desmons Miles or something, is just imagining him. Maybe were thinking the opposite way, its not that Miles is the descendant of Altair, but that Miles is all on his own, meaning he's the really cool dude that jumps and stabs people, and Altair is part of his imagination.

But then again, where would the genetic memory fit in, I'm confused. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Well it could be something simple I really can't think of anything at the moment but everything's happy and stuff in America but how's it goin over there in the Middle East (and no I'm not speaking of the war that's already been shot down by the producer's)

Originally posted by Marrick098:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif *starts slow clap, no one claps, sits down embarrassed* http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Gravity1337
10-10-2007, 03:36 PM
That's true, maybe it has something to do with the Kamikaze bombers..... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WERE GOING TO HEAVEN LADZ (BROOOM BASH FRASH CRASH!!!#! #%R#%R)

RetiredHatch
10-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Hehe http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif

Marrick098
10-10-2007, 03:40 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif thats good

I missed my 100th post so Yay 101st post

moqqy
10-10-2007, 04:04 PM

I just ate some beef and drank Coca-Cola. Some good stuff there.

Gravity1337
10-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Look at the bright side moqqy, 41 more posts, and you'll have a post count of 1191 =)

And dear god, prey you don't have indigestion lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

moqqy
10-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Look at the bright side moqqy, 41 more posts, and you'll have a post count of 1191 =)

And dear god, prey you don't have indigestion lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

Bah, looking forward for the 1337.

Zain0
10-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Wildfang_:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zain0:

that's exacly what i was thinking. are you looking in to my mind http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shh, don't tell anyone, I'm actually you from the future.

Gravity1337
10-10-2007, 05:10 PM
I have proof that Assassins Creed is not a game at all, it's our mind playing ticks on our eyes. EVERYONE HIDE!!!!! were going to get bombed by the kamikazes!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Marrick098
10-10-2007, 05:14 PM
I have proof that Assassins Creed is not a game at all, it's our mind playing ticks on our eyes. EVERYONE HIDE!!!!! were going to get bombed by the kamikazes!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif Ya kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!