PDA

View Full Version : HE-111 Bomber Reticle Question

Segwin
03-25-2009, 04:18 AM
I've gone into the quick mission builder and chose the HE-111 for a quick flight. Going into the bombers position and hitting shift-F1 I get the round sight. Problem is the sight is clear meaning no cross hairs or graduated scales. Is this some type of a mod?

Thanks.

Falcke
03-25-2009, 04:30 AM
Just engage level stabilizer and wait for like 10 seconds, the cross hairs should show up automatically.

Segwin
03-25-2009, 04:43 AM
Thank you sir.

I gotta say that these forums are friendly to noobs. A refreshing change.

p1ngu666
03-25-2009, 05:15 AM
the bombsite crosshairs and stuff get turned off for a period after heavy movement, could be the airspawn is enough to trigger that turn off...

happy bombing! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

robtek1957
03-25-2009, 10:00 AM
The LotFe Bombsight and the Norden bombsight are gyro - stabilized. The crosshair appears when the gyro s have settled to avoid incorrect readings.

Choctaw111
03-25-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Segwin:
Thank you sir.

I gotta say that these forums are friendly to noobs. A refreshing change.

There is a good bunch of people here that really enjoy seeing others coming to Il2. I like seeing new people here, as it means that Il2 is still doing well.

danjama
03-25-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Segwin:
I've gone into the quick mission builder and chose the HE-111 for a quick flight. Going into the bombers position and hitting shift-F1 I get the round sight. Problem is the sight is clear meaning no cross hairs or graduated scales. Is this some type of a mod?

Thanks.

Hello mate, do you fly online?

I'd like to help you with bombing set-up. I remember how hard it was for me to learn it, but obviously i dont know what you know or dont know yet.

Segwin
03-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by danjama:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Segwin:

Thanks.

Hello mate, do you fly online?

I'd like to help you with bombing set-up. I remember how hard it was for me to learn it, but obviously i dont know what you know or dont know yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks very much for the offer. I'm afraid I'm not up to online flying as of yet -I still need to get my sea legs. Hoever I'll take you up on your offer when I get to that stage.

danjama
03-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Excellent, im always online so look me up. Although, dont feel like you must be a certain standard, it's more fun to get involved with others, and you will also improve faster!