PDA

View Full Version : question

Niggly_Wiggle
06-20-2011, 04:51 AM
So, eventually the game will come out to the PC?

kalenath
06-20-2011, 07:16 AM
Don't expect an answer anytime soon. Not from Ubisoft. Probably not until the game actually launches and maybe not even then. They have 'not answering' and 'not telling people anything' down to an art form.

Gypsy816
06-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Hello! Like I mentioned in the console forums:

A GR:FS PC version is not being discussed at this time but please understand that Ghost Recon Online is NOT meant to be Ghost Recon: Future Soldier PC. Ghost Recon Online is a completely separate game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BS PALADIN
06-22-2011, 08:55 AM
No offence but that statement doesn't mean very much. It's deliberately vague.

kalenath
06-22-2011, 10:09 AM
In other words...

They won't tell us. They don't WANT to tell us, or they don't HAVE anything to tell us.

Or maybe they are just trying to smokescreen something past their competitors in a very stupid, rude and clumsy way.

BS PALADIN
06-23-2011, 02:08 AM
Personally I think it's shocking that we can't get an answer to this. If it's been cancelled then say so. If it's still in production then they would have said of course GRFS is still being made. The fact they aren't is either a very bad omen or complete stupidity on the PR department front.

kalenath
06-23-2011, 04:22 AM
Do they HAVE a PR department?

Could have fooled me. The only PR they seem to do nowadays is live action trailers that bear no similarity to the actual game (Echoes of Evony anyone?) in any way except name and stupid publicity stunts like the guy who pulled the fake gun in Australia to hype Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Oh yeah, THAT got press... He was VERY lucky that he didn't do it in Texas.

ecma4
06-23-2011, 10:23 AM
This all feels very much like what happened with GR2. Almost a year later they told us it was cancelled. That was what, 6-7 years ago? Nothing has changed since then.