PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 1 trophy support

oscar_383
03-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Hi all ive been a long time gamer and since the release of trophies I cant help myself but go for them in games I love. The first Assassins Creed was the first game I purchased alongside my ps3 a long time ago.

Since becoming a trophy hunter I couldnt help but notice that xbox got achievments for the first assassins creed. I know its a long shot asking on here if trophy support ever crossed your minds or if the game has been out too long to comit any more time into a trophy patch.

I know myslef and many more trophy hunters would appreciate a trophy patch but at the same time i know it might be too little too late.

MaKTaiL
03-09-2011, 09:24 AM
I played the first one on PC, but I would definetly buy it again for PS3 if throphies came out. Do it Ubisoft, please. I would to have all three Assassin's Creed games platined as I have the last 2.

oscar_383
03-11-2011, 08:26 AM
well at least i know im not the only one who wants a patch.

Keith.El
03-11-2011, 09:01 AM
I agree.

I'm one of those AC fans who was drawn in by AC2 and then bought AC1. I started AC1 after completing and platinuming AC2 but to be honest, the story didnt draw me in as much. I do think trophies would be an added incentive for me to soldier through the game.