PDA

View Full Version : Aaargh please help with disappearance [spoilers]

LANDALES
06-20-2011, 04:33 PM
Please help me. Technically my husband Mike. We have bought the above for the xbox 360. My hubby has went to the temple and stabbed Lucy but we can't get onto the disappearance. This is most annoying to me as I paid for the damn credits. Please tell him how to get onto the disappearance. [email address removed]

DarthEzio55
06-20-2011, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by LANDALES:
Please help me. Technically my husband Mike. We have bought the above for the xbox 360. My hubby has went to the temple and stabbed Lucy but we can't get onto the disappearance. This is most annoying to me as I paid for the damn credits. Please tell him how to get onto the disappearance. [email removed]

Wait, are you talking about the end of Brotherhood. If so, during the credits you are suppose to hear two voices, then the credits end, and you start playing as Ezio again. And how exactly did you "pay" for the credits?

oOAltairOo
06-20-2011, 04:49 PM
I believe she is talking about The da Vinci disappearance DLC.
You should find a new icon on your map that shows the mission start for the DLC. I believe Shaun and Rebeca talks about it when you first start the game, after buying the DLC.

If you have trouble finding the icon on your map, try filtering away some stuff in the map-options.

Also, i think this should be posted somewhere else.. Tech help, or contact support?

LANDALES
06-20-2011, 05:00 PM
He has completed the main story line several times and killed Lucy several times. We've heard people talking about putting desmond un the animus. I paid via my credit card and he went into the xbox marketplace thing and it took the payment off the credits i gave him.
Can you email him the replies and questions?

Blind2Society
06-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Yes wait till after the credits and you get back to the game. The icon should show up on your map. I can't recall exactally but you may have to activate the DLC at the main menu. I know you have to do this in multiplayer. I can't remember with single player.

NewBlade200
06-20-2011, 08:41 PM
You can acsess the Disappearance during and after Sequence 4. It is marked by a Hermes icon (a winged staff with snakes wraped around it).
It should be on the mini-map at the bottom right side of the screen.
If no icon of Hermes is present, tell your husband to check the theives guild. If there is a gambelling game, then the DLC is installed.
If all else fails, re-download/install the DLC.
Tech help would be more helpful, as they are professionals.

Calvarok
06-20-2011, 10:00 PM
If you wait for the credits to end, you go back into the game, and a marker is waiting, so you can start the dissapearance.

LANDALES
06-21-2011, 12:40 PM
We don't see any new symbols after taking all the others off

LANDALES
06-21-2011, 12:47 PM
No icon. No gambling. Tech help please. He's redownloading too. I'm beginning to get mighty p'od.

Mr_Shade
06-21-2011, 12:47 PM
The marker should be on the map - if you have issues seeing it, you can contact support who may be able to offer advice.

You can contact them via the link in my signature.

PS. I have removed your husband's email address from your first post - due to this being a public forum, to protect him from spam / abuse / malicious use of it due to spam bots.

I also added a spoiler warning http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LANDALES
06-21-2011, 12:51 PM
At least I'm available to find on Facebook.

Mr_Shade
06-21-2011, 12:57 PM
If you need technical support - you will need to contact support directly - they do not email / contact you from these forums.

The removal of the email address is for your own protection, since you should not post any personal info on a public forum - due to the potential of people abusing it.

Even if it's an email account made for this one problem, we routinely remove all email addresses posted.

These forums only offer community support - which it appears is not helping, so you need to contact them directly.

Hopefully the re-downloading of it should prompt it to appear - if not - you can try restarting the game - and it should appear after the sequence mentioned above http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If not, then you will need to contact support who can guide you through some troubleshooting http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LANDALES
06-21-2011, 12:58 PM
Downloaded it again. No luck. Does he have to complete any particular quest to get it to work? He's also downloaded the free maps and can't work out how to use them too.

Mr_Shade
06-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by LANDALES:
Downloaded it again. No luck. Does he have to complete any particular quest to get it to work? He's also downloaded the free maps and can't work out how to use them too. The DLC 'plugs' into the main game after you complete sequence 4 - you get an onscreen prompt about recovered memories.

The multiplayer content should be available in the multiplayer section of the title, without any special conditions though - check you can see the extra MP skins to check it's installed correctly for example.

If you do not see those, it may be an issue with the account being used to play - make sure it's the same account as the one used to buy it.

Also game disc's purchased from different regions may have issues with DLC from different Xbox Market places - eg, USA game on UK xbox marketplace DLC. [this only applies if you imported the game into the UK]

Either way - Support should be able to help you further http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif