PDA

View Full Version : released date pushed back for XBox?

Sarari
10-01-2011, 03:50 PM
I know i've been posting a lot of threads but I don't care lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Has the release date been pushed back for the XBox 360??

Btw, they made a thread about this for PC, not xbox http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 03:51 PM
No, they only push it back for the PC.

masterfenix2009
10-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Why would you ask that? Nothing has been given any hints about it getting pushed back.

Sarari
10-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by assassino151:
Why would you ask that? Nothing has been given any hints about it getting pushed back.
I was just wondering.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 03:54 PM
No, you just want to make a crapload of topics for no reason.

HIBEE12
10-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:

Basically my point, you are posting ridiculous amounts of threads

Sarari
10-01-2011, 03:58 PM
No, I have a lot of questions. I'm the only AC fan out of all my friends, and I have nobody to give me answers on anything, so I come here.

I also have a reason for posting this one. I heard it was pushed back to Nov. 30th. And I'm a Muslim and there's a religious celebration that day. I was thinking that if it was released that day It would be easier to get. That's all...

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 04:01 PM
If they pushed it back for the Xbox I'm pretty certain they would push the PS3 version back too.

Sarari
10-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Yea I know.

dewgel
10-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Sarari:
No, I have a lot of questions. I'm the only AC fan out of all my friends, and I have nobody to give me answers on anything, so I come here.

I also have a reason for posting this one. I heard it was pushed back to Nov. 30th. And I'm a Muslim and there's a religious celebration that day. I was thinking that if it was released that day It would be easier to get. That's all...

Then why don't you just wait till Nov 30th and pretend it didn't come out beforehand? Then that way it'll still be easier to get?

Sarari
10-02-2011, 12:37 PM
That's not gonna work.

dewgel
10-02-2011, 12:45 PM
That's not gonna work.

You're right, it was a silly idea. Sorry.

notafanboy
10-02-2011, 12:54 PM
but I don't care lol ...

... but we do, STOP MAKING THREADS god dangit !

Sarari
10-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
but I don't care lol ...

... but we do, STOP MAKING THREADS god dangit ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Most of the threads you see from me aren't recent. People comment on them and reach the top of the list. You can walk away from your computer now.

dewgel
10-02-2011, 03:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
but I don't care lol ...

... but we do, STOP MAKING THREADS god dangit ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Most of the threads you see from me aren't recent. People comment on them and reach the top of the list. You can walk away from your computer now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

@notafanboy .. Yeah, walk away now. Don't look back. Or else.

PirateRob
10-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by HIBEE12:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

Basically my point, you are posting ridiculous amounts of threads </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this^

Sarari
10-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by PirateRob:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIBEE12:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

Basically my point, you are posting ridiculous amounts of threads </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Because I have questions I don't know answers to......duh. And why do you give a damn anyway? Mind your own business.

donngold
10-02-2011, 03:50 PM
What is wrong with u guys? Who cares if he wants to make a thread does it hurt u in some way? Bunch of angry b-holes

LightRey
10-02-2011, 03:53 PM
While I don't mind an unusually large amount of threads from the same person in a relatively short amount of time, sometimes these questions can, and probably should be asked in already existing threads, so try to do that next time, ok? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

donngold
10-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Thats sorta true but its easier to get a quick direct answer by making a thread , even if it offends SOME people

donngold
10-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
ROID RAGEE!!

LightRey
10-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by donngold:
Thats sorta true but its easier to get a quick direct answer by making a thread , even if it offends SOME people
I understand, but it's a lot harder to keep up with a large amount of threads, especially if they cover similar subjects. Besides, it's against the rules to post threads about topics for which there already are threads and there's a fine line between that and posting threads like these. Besides, these questions aren't that urgent now are they?

Sarari
10-02-2011, 06:31 PM
I'll make sure to do that next time.

donngold
10-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Yay! Everybody wins!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif