PDA

View Full Version : Can I use rudder pedals with MS sidewinder FF Pro?!

GH_Klingstroem
06-01-2005, 03:07 AM
Well can I?! Someone told med that I cannopt use rudder pedals with a joystick that has the twistfunction because they would interfere or something. But now I got a pair of CH rudderpedals and want to know if I can connect them?!??!

OD_79
06-01-2005, 03:26 AM
I was hoping to find out a similar thing, but I read that IL2 is compatible with them, but if you go into HOTAS in controls (down at the bottom) then you can assign the axis of joystick etc. I've done it with two joysticks so that I have a trim lever on my second joysticks throttle.
IL2 seems to work with more than one stick as it does distinguish between them so I can see it working with the pedals as well.

OD.

JG54_Arnie
06-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Yeah, as long as they show up in windows as installed controller correctly you can assign its axis in whatever way you want (as far as I know). It should be no problem at all to assign rudder pedals to your rudder and this is, as OD_79 says, indeed possible under the HOTAS in the ingame control screen.

The only thing possibly causing a little bit of a problem is changing the sensitivity of your controllers, especially the joystick if you the pedals are set on ID 1, but you can change this in your conf.ini in any case.

GH_Klingstroem
06-01-2005, 04:02 AM
thx will try then!!