PDA

View Full Version : Comparing Rome to AC2 Areas.

E.X.O.D.U.S
12-13-2010, 07:57 AM
In ACB I have enjoyed playing the game in Rome, but what do you prefer? Rome or Florence, Venice, Monterrigoni, etc? Personally, I enjoyed playing in the Cities more, as they seemed to be more 'alive' compared to Rome (although I'm aware Rome at the time was run down by the Borgia).

Not only that, but because of the couple of different areas, I found it easier to travel to each mission, whereas in ACB some missions could take a whileeeeeeee to get to.

This isn't a complaint topic, I still thoroughly enjoyed playing the game in Rome, just more of a debate on which you think was better and why?

My favourite place all together was definitely Florence!

risummm
12-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Hm, that's a good question. I like Florence as well, because of the reds - and of course the music. I also liked hanging around in Monteriggioni, but mostly because things were cheap there, and I could hone my free-running skills..

I kind of like Rome, actually. The Antico District might be a bit too empty, and lacking on action though. If there happened some more things in the Antico District, Rome would probably be my favorite area.

I think that in the end, I'm gonna go with Venice. The way the canals went around, so that you could always escape, how the buildings were perfectly spaced, and the consecutive jumps you could make (aka. "Free-Running Sequences"), were epic.

LordWolv
12-13-2010, 10:11 AM
I like Rome and Venice equally. I think Rome run down and destroyed by the Borgia is amazing, with the beggars and drunk people staggering about everywhere. I like Venice, however, because of the amazing scenes and the fact it's alot more packed makes a great environment.

Henry454
12-13-2010, 11:08 AM
My favourite was definately Venice because of the free running and swimming plus it wasn't too big which was my problem with Rome (even with the tunnels).
But Florence is a close second because of the great free running the fact it was so packed full of stuff and that it was great for roof top chases against theives and messengers (who really annoyed me in ACB because even with the assassins it took half a map to catch them:-(

notafanboy
12-13-2010, 12:41 PM
1: Venice , no words it is just amazing
2: Rome , many landmarks and its huge
3: florence , loved climbing the santa maria del fiore church

dchil279
12-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Venice at night for sure because of the song "venice Rooftops"

RebeccaLH
12-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Rome was the worst for me. Too big, to much of the same.
Venice was my favourite, it had a atmosphere to it.

ChaosxNetwork
12-13-2010, 03:25 PM
I prefer Rome, there are so many different places to free roam and different ways o getting from A to B. Also lots of landmarks to climb.
I love standing on top of the Assassin's lair and just looking out onto a vast land scape.

kriegerdesgottes
12-13-2010, 08:09 PM
after playing this game for wayyy too long on a daily basis I think I have to say venice is my favorite. Rome is cool and it definitely seems big at first when you're only used to ACII locations but after constant playing you begin to realize that Rome is kinda boring except for the pantheon which was amazing and especially the colloseum which was my favorite part of Rome. but venice is so lively and colorful and beautiful where Rome is kinda dark and grey almost like in ACI but not that dark. (although I also loved ACI),