PDA

View Full Version : Para Rush

Ghoullio
09-28-2010, 12:37 PM
I just para rushed the AI set on medium against an air force opponent. I haven't ever tried this before but I had their base captured within ten minutes. This is a pretty deadly tactic. Does anyone use this online? It's hard to combat because you have to have a good amount of AA set up as defense. I rushed in with 5 paratroops while my five fighters flew in to block the enemy fighters. At the same time, I used my ruse to feint another air attack that drew the enemy fighters away from my drop zones. I didn't lose a single plane and my fighters were able to land at the new enemy airstrips.

It was pretty exhilarating, lol. I was kind of surprised it worked so well...

Joppsta
09-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Ghoullio:
I just para rushed the AI set on medium against an air force opponent. I haven't ever tried this before but I had their base captured within ten minutes. This is a pretty deadly tactic. Does anyone use this online? It's hard to combat because you have to have a good amount of AA set up as defense. I rushed in with 5 paratroops while my five fighters flew in to block the enemy fighters. At the same time, I used my ruse to feint another air attack that drew the enemy fighters away from my drop zones. I didn't lose a single plane and my fighters were able to land at the new enemy airstrips.

It was pretty exhilarating, lol. I was kind of surprised it worked so well... Generally speaking, they suck... lol.

Had some fool try it for about 20 planes before he learned sturmgrenadier are better than fallschirmjager ^^

If you wanna para rush, use a nation that doesn't need the tech researched ffs !

Axe99
09-28-2010, 03:26 PM
It's not too hard to counter - a couple of MG turrets or some infantry and a recon in the surrounding forests and the para force gets hammered. That said, I sometimes neglect my defences and get para-rushed. Very embarrassing when that happens http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

Painthreshold
09-28-2010, 03:29 PM
Ha Ha whenever i play the D-DAY map against someone of a lower level than me i do this, i dont play ranked yet as im just trying to work out strategy's and stuff still. But because im the host camo nets and blitz works for both of our bases, i choose britain so i get para's and he uses his two starting ruses to hide my incoming air transports.... By time they hit the ground i shud have a another ruse, i use blitz and grab barracks if he has one, then headquarters