PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Variety is too easy

Pillsy74
12-28-2011, 07:00 PM
In AC:B, I think I had 4 EVs. I didn't purposefully try to get different bonuses. If I got it, great, if not, whatever.

I *think* I just hit my 8th in AC:R. I say think because on a few of those, I had no idea I had it until I checked my prior scores. Again, I'm not farming bonuses. Sure, I'm going for grab kills more, but it's because they're worth 450.

Between grounded finishes,contested kills, different types of escapes, etc., they should have added one bonus to each type of variety, making it 6/12/18 instead of 5/10/15.

Chronomaancy
12-28-2011, 07:04 PM
And your point? Who cares if it's easy, more points.

persiateddy95
12-28-2011, 07:07 PM
Yes, it's too easy indeed. Many times I've had 20 bonuses and never got any additional points.

papartusedmcrsk
12-28-2011, 07:11 PM
I've played AC:B over a year: 4 EVs total. 3 in Wanted. 1 in Alliance.

I've played AC:R for a month and a half: 13 EVs total. 4 in Wanted. 9 in Deathmatch.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

UrbanSaint
12-28-2011, 08:24 PM
yea i suppose it is too easy but more points for me so im not goin to complain http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

The_Despair_
12-28-2011, 08:35 PM
It's not THAT easy. Maybe EV in Brotherhood was too hard.

persiateddy95
12-28-2011, 08:52 PM
No, I get it every game.

The_Despair_
12-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
No, I get it every game.

You realize you are in a small minority of players, right?

Chronomaancy
12-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by The_Despair_:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
No, I get it every game.

You realize you are in a small minority of players, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you are referring to the Ripe Claw minority?

Oh my god I said his name *cowers in fear*.

persiateddy95
12-28-2011, 09:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
No, I get it every game.

I don't know, I'm not other people. c:

swiftavenger212
12-28-2011, 09:20 PM
it is too easy....if i play a team game i get one for sure, and with FFA i get it 80% of the time (100% if wanted but that mode sucks)

they need something like insane variety which gives 800 pts

Chaotic_Infinity
12-28-2011, 09:32 PM
I thought it was pretty easy to get EV too. I was surprised how I got it after only a few matches of Wanted. Now I get it every other game (still not pro enough, ted http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif)

EnglishPhoenix
12-28-2011, 10:41 PM
I got 3 last night. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

But I'm ok with it being so easy. I thought it was too difficult in ACB.

Sukramo
12-29-2011, 02:51 AM
Soultion: Play Deathmatch where EV is about as hard to get as it was in brotherhood.

thornebrook
12-29-2011, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Sukramo:
Soultion: Play Deathmatch where EV is about as hard to get as it was in brotherhood.

It's kind of easy in DM as well. A bit harder to get than in Team games, but not as hard as it was in Brotherhood, IMHO.

Serrachio
12-29-2011, 02:56 AM
As much as I like EV being a bit easier now, although Team modes make it a lot easier to obtain, I would like it if there was a real Variety for 20 Bonuses. (Because Ripe Claw made up his own) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

metalgearso1971
12-29-2011, 03:19 AM
This may be a dumb question, but can you actually get EV while playing Deathmatch?

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by metalgearso1971:
This may be a dumb question, but can you actually get EV while playing Deathmatch?

I'm pretty sure that's where I got mine but it may have been another mode.

I would say you would be able to.

Unless that post was sarcasm.

metalgearso1971
12-29-2011, 03:28 AM
Nope, no sarcasm. I actually wondered.

Will try a bit harder to get it then http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Serrachio
12-29-2011, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Chronomaancy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by metalgearso1971:

Unless that post was sarcasm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can if you get bonuses from abilities. Poison, Intercepted, Execution and Mid-Air are four that can help take the place of Escapes.

Reckless, Discreet, Silent, Incognito, Focus, Hidden, Acrobatic, Grounded, Poacher, Savior, Revenge, Streak Bonus, Stun, Chain, Poison, Intercepted, Mid-Air and Execution.

Those are the ones that pop to mind so far.

Drakuaza
12-29-2011, 03:40 AM
Yeah it is easy.

In 6 months = 49 EVs in Brotherhood.

In 1 month, around 320 EVs in Revelations.

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 03:42 AM
320 pics or it didn't happen. :P

Drakuaza
12-29-2011, 03:55 AM
320 pics or it didn't happen. :P

Don't have to, every single video I upload I end getting em.

Not for a reason my avg per session is around 9,500.

persiateddy95
12-29-2011, 06:16 AM
In ACB they were actually kinda easy too.

Anyway it's not hard to believe. I get EVs in pretty much every game (ACR).

I've only played around 300s games but I currently have 121 already.

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
In ACB they were actually kinda easy too.

Anyway it's not hard to believe. I get EVs in pretty much every game (ACR).

I've only played around 300s games but I currently have 121 already.

50 of those are when you and I boosted.

Haha jokes, Ted doesn't boost, or does he? O.o

persiateddy95
12-29-2011, 06:50 AM
You're probably talking about how easy of an opponent you are that it almost looks as boosting. C:

Zombie Izzardx
12-29-2011, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomaancy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by metalgearso1971:

Unless that post was sarcasm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can if you get bonuses from abilities. Poison, Intercepted, Execution and Mid-Air are four that can help take the place of Escapes.

Reckless, Discreet, Silent, Incognito, Focus, Hidden, Acrobatic, Grounded, Poacher, Savior, Revenge, Streak Bonus, Stun, Chain, Poison, Intercepted, Mid-Air and Execution.

Those are the ones that pop to mind so far. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got one yesturday without using those abilities lets see there was:
Stun
Reckless
Grounded
First Blood
Chain
Acrobatic
Discreet
Revenge
Ground Finish
Hidden
Grab Kill
Saviour
Pocher
Lure (perk used to get it)
And streak bonus. And even if you dont use blender just replace it with a silent or incogneto.

BigUrn
12-29-2011, 08:43 AM
It ain't that EV is just to easy to get but you have a few new bonuses to get now to help you along the way which makes it seem easier.

Chaotic_Infinity
12-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by BigUrn:
It ain't that EV is just to easy to get but you have a few new bonuses to get now to help you along the way which makes it seem easier.

AKA it is easier to get.

BigUrn
12-29-2011, 09:08 AM
Yea but some make it sound like the skill is easier.

Npetz24
12-29-2011, 05:25 PM
Way too easy!! ACB level for EV was perfect! Made you actually work for it instead of doing NOOBish type things to get it in ACR.

WHY!! am I getting EV for ground finish's??? REALLY??? Chase Kill EV's?? REALLY??? Gun Kill EV's??? REALLY??? I dont care if I get the points or not! Its made so much for the common noob now its just ruined! There is no SKILL involved to getting it! I could see Variety!! or maybe, maybe GV. But again! its far too easy!! I get EV all the damn time!! Is it great to have the points? of course!! but where is the challenge?? Theres no challange in this BROKE GAME!! I truely thought ACB had some issues to fix and thats what I was hoping for ACR. BUT BY FAR A RUINED MESS IS ALL ACR IS! They have made this game completely for NOOBS and its quite sad! But whatever, WHAT DO I KNOW?? I guess the LAST 4 PAGES OF THIS FORUM of people complaining about the same thing mean nothing and Im just bad at this game! Makes me wonder how THOSE IDIOT MAKERS GET PAID FOR CRAP LIKE THIS!! ACR=FAIL

onehitparry
12-29-2011, 06:22 PM
I have yet to get an EV. : ( Maybe someday I will join you guys.

papartusedmcrsk
12-29-2011, 06:24 PM
Keep playing AC:R.

It'll happen in no time.

thekarlone
12-29-2011, 07:07 PM
It's not THAT easy. Maybe EV in Brotherhood was too hard.

^This

Redbanana27
12-29-2011, 07:16 PM
I think the easiest EV (and funniest) was this.

Deathmatch, get the crusader, he gets stunned, i shoot him for laughs... serious laughs.

Kill
Grounded
Extr. Var.
Score X2

Ye, i chuckled.

Ripe Claw
12-30-2011, 12:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Despair_:
No, I get it every game.

I think you are referring to the Ripe Claw minority?

Oh my god I said his name *cowers in fear*. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ripe Claw Minority!

Haha..You have to say my name 12 100 dozen times for anything weird to happen...Don't fret!

UrbanSaint
12-30-2011, 08:55 PM
I guess one way to challenge yourself would be to get an EV in Simple Deathmatch. It cuts a good number of possible bonuses you can get, such as Escape bonuses and ability related bonuses. Even still, the bonuses you can get are pretty difficult to obtain assuming your not going up against COMPLETE noobs.

xCr0wnedNorris
12-30-2011, 09:01 PM
People complain about the weirdest things... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Rainin420
12-30-2011, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
I've played AC:B over a year: 4 EVs total. 3 in Wanted. 1 in Alliance.

I've played AC:R for a month and a half: 13 EVs total. 4 in Wanted. 9 in Deathmatch.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

I've had probably close to 100 EV in ACB from playing assassinate, the easiest place to get EV. In ACR, i get EV almost every game, probably more then doubling my entire ACB career. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Yes it's easy, but i don't really think it matters, they took points away from other places, but i feel like another variety bonus at 20 would be nice.

crokik
12-31-2011, 04:24 AM
Its easy to get EV in MH if you are in a good team.