PDA

View Full Version : Altair' Legacy

Pitalla
05-18-2009, 12:01 AM
Well as far as we all know Altair had to have children at some point in he's life due to the hero's of the franchise are he's decendants.

So ho do you think that the mother could be?

The other day I was reading a historic book about the templars wich has alot of interesting detail about the cult of the assasin's and the relationship they had with the templars.

It said that they got to knew eachother , and killed eachother but that even at some point they got to like or love the others. ┐?

So I got this hypotesis that maybe Maria (le sable's assasin) at some point meet Altair again or sumething.
Maybe they got close , I think it would be pretty awesome because she was a real tough Mofo. Something suitable for building altair's lineage

KZarr
05-18-2009, 03:05 AM
Altair was actually in love with Adha before she was kidnapped.

Pitalla
05-18-2009, 06:50 AM
ohhh , is that from altair chronicles? I didnt got to play that game so I wouldnt possibly know.

What was her fate in the end?

nightpriestess
05-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by KZarr:
Altair was actually in love with Adha before she was kidnapped.

I'm not sure if that one is all that true. People in this thread were discussing why it wouldn't be canon (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8951089157). I'm not personally sure myself but even if it is canon, I don't think he was in love with her. Just because she was the only female in that game (who apparently needed saving) doesn't mean he had any romantic feelings towards her.

KZarr
05-18-2009, 08:40 AM
Why else would he scream "I will find you". He obviously cares a lot else he wouldn't say something like that.

But I guess we will never know for sure.

ScarletVice
05-18-2009, 09:15 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">*Link removed. Please remember all Ubisoft Forums are 'E' Rated*</span>

KZarr
05-19-2009, 01:31 AM
I wanna know what he posted.

FROGGEman2
05-21-2009, 01:24 AM
uhh... who was Adha?

Xanatos2007
05-21-2009, 01:28 AM
A female character from Altair's Chronicles, a non-canon adaption of Assassin's Creed for the DS/PSP that acts as a prequel. She sailed away near the end of the story and Atair vowed to find her again. I havn't played it, but heard it's terrible.

Tenshi23
05-21-2009, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
A female character from Altair's Chronicles, a non-canon adaption of Assassin's Creed for the DS/PSP that acts as a prequel. She sailed away near the end of the story and Atair vowed to find her again. I havn't played it, but heard it's terrible.

She is actually mentioned by an informant during one of the Acre missions. So in theory that would make her canon.

Who knows until we play the new game.

Xanatos2007
05-21-2009, 04:43 AM
Altair's Chronicles was made after Assassin's Creed, and not by Ubisoft. I bet the whole idea was spawned from that one line. If you look at the events of both games, Altair seems to assassinate the same guys twice.

Pitalla
06-28-2009, 03:09 PM
I think it would be very interesting if Altair would had he's legacy with Maria.

Now I know what you are thinking , Maria? No way they where enemies!
Let me explain why I have this theory or hipotezis.

Enzio is from a noble family living in Italy where the dominant religion at the time was chatolisism.
Maria was from a noble family from england and thus her noble titles could had been inherited to enzio etc..

Maria could had seeked out altair for revenge however after some conflicts he letted her see the truth and after some time she could had fallen for him.

This could open a new scenario for another Assains creed videogame featured in the time of the crusade's and this could be a potential story in it.

what do you guys think?

UchihaKarasu
06-28-2009, 03:14 PM
Since the DS game was non-canon, the Adha mentioned in AC wasn't necessarily the same one in Altair Chronicles.
Who ever created Altair Chronicles could have just used the name "Adah."

Grandmaster_Z
06-28-2009, 04:58 PM
we will find out in Bloodlines...

Serenity9066
06-28-2009, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Tenshi23:

She is actually mentioned by an informant during one of the Acre missions. So in theory that would make her canon.

Who knows until we play the new game.

I did that mission the first time I played the game and forgot about it.

Realistically.. going off of what the informant said, she probably left Altair cause he turned into an *** who enjoys killing people. That's just a theory though.. I've only played AC, so that's taking vague pieces from the game.

I don't think it will out right be mentioned in AC2, so don't get your hopes up guys, but you might learn something indirect that might relate to it. Romance is on the backseat, and it should stay there in my opinion.
Unless you can call bloodlust romance O.o'.

Drakonous505
06-28-2009, 05:42 PM
In Bloodlines we'll no doubt find out what happens... Hmm it makes you wonder if the memories end once the next ancestor is conceaved... Would logically make sense.

dogmeat_287
06-28-2009, 05:45 PM
It's Adha obviously, at the end of teh DS game teh templars capture adha and take her out to teh ocean on a boat and the last line is Ill find you adha! He is obviously in love with her.

bokeef04
06-28-2009, 08:24 PM
it has been mentioned numerous times that the DS game is considered non-canon, making it irrelevant, but if you can explain how Altair managed to kill Tamir twice i'd be glad to hear it

Drakonous505
06-29-2009, 09:03 AM
I just played through the mission with the Informent who mentions her. Let me paraphrase what he said as it may not be entirely accurate.

"Any news from Adha since she left? No? How sad... I'm sure you'll find her one day..."

As the DS game is noncannon than the Ubisoft developers probally have a better idea as to what happened to Adha. My personal opinion is that she got pregnent, with Altair's first child not the one who leads to Desmond, she either A) doesn't want to have the child grow up like it's father to be an Assassin. OR B) Didn't know how Altair would react. Thus she left and may have went to Cyprus, where Bloodlines takes place. Which is where Altair goes after AC1. It's possible that he finds her during this and after Bloodlines wraps up they travel for Italy which would lead to Ezio being born. So any thoughts?

Vendetta11
06-29-2009, 09:12 AM
I really hope that Assassin's Creed 2 answers the questions that were left over from the first game. Questions like what exactly happened to Altair? Adha, what about her? So many vauge things were brought up and never answered.

UchihaKarasu
06-29-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Drakonous505:
I just played through the mission with the Informent who mentions her. Let me paraphrase what he said as it may not be entirely accurate.

"Any news from Adha since she left? No? How sad... I'm sure you'll find her one day..."

As the DS game is noncannon than the Ubisoft developers probally have a better idea as to what happened to Adha. My personal opinion is that she got pregnent, with Altair's first child not the one who leads to Desmond, she either A) doesn't want to have the child grow up like it's father to be an Assassin. OR B) Didn't know how Altair would react. Thus she left and may have went to Cyprus, where Bloodlines takes place. Which is where Altair goes after AC1. It's possible that he finds her during this and after Bloodlines wraps up they travel for Italy which would lead to Ezio being born. So any thoughts?

I actually kind of like that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Though, they would have to present it in a way that did not make me angry.
But I kind of like the idea of Altair taking his wife and child somewhere to live, though I don't think they'll end up in Italy right away.

Drakonous505
06-29-2009, 10:03 AM
Thanks, and yeah you're right they probally wouldn't go to Italy right away.

Pitalla
06-29-2009, 10:05 PM
hey woot about my idea?
it is very good too.

Account_Deleted
06-29-2009, 10:30 PM
any chance Adha's altair sister or family relitive?
i havn't played Altair's cronicals on DS.
because if i'm guessing right, there wasn't sceens of altair and adha together kissing or anything intamite was there?

Drakonous505
06-30-2009, 03:41 PM
I doubt that Adha would ever be related to Altair. His last name means Son of none. So he wouldn't really have any reletives that he would know of.

Account_Deleted
07-01-2009, 12:52 AM
you never know...

xSpottyZebrax
07-01-2009, 10:33 AM
His last name means Son of none.
I didn't even know that they gave him a last name http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif what is it?

UchihaKarasu
07-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by xSpottyZebrax:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">His last name means Son of none.
I didn't even know that they gave him a last name http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif what is it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ibn La-Ahad

wildfire5911
07-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Personally, after playing the game and going through that mission where the informant talks about Adha, it sounds to me like she was taken and Altair is searching for her, possibly a connection with how/why he joined the Assassins. Just a guess though.
Also liking the idea that she fled because of his life style while possibly bearing his child.
My guess as to how the reunited (if the reunited) is after he changed his ways, and took over Masyaf along with becoming the leader of the Assassins, he may have found her and shown how he has changed his ways causing her to come back to him.

Stormpen
07-05-2009, 11:04 AM
I kind of like the idea of Altair taking his wife and child somewhere to live

But I hope Altair sticks with the Assassin's Creed.

One of the main things I liked about the game was the whole 'Creed' aspect. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Matenne
07-06-2009, 07:04 AM
people keep mentioning this "blood lines" thing. Is it a new game or something?

Account_Deleted
07-06-2009, 07:14 AM
yes and it'll be on psp this time

Luis-D
07-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Tenshi23:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

Who knows until we play the new game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, the Informant is from Damascus to be exact.

Crazahfangirl12
09-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Well, this is my theory so far. I was watching an interview about Bloodlines and they were saying that Maria was going to be one of the main characters. I thought they were going to say Adha was. I find this very interesting and I thought that maybe perhaps, since Adha was on that ship they might have forced her to become a Templar and change her name, or, she could have been setting Altair up since the very beginning and has been Maria the whole time and was trying to lead him into a trap. Or I could be totally wrong and Adha will become jealous of Maria and they will have a cat fight. Maybe even Adha could be the ancestor of Lucy. THERE ARE WAY TO MANY THEORIES!

sm312
09-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Zombie OMG!! Run!!
Wait is this even a zombie if yes why are you reading run!!!!

P459
09-29-2009, 06:47 AM
Ahad-Adha

O_O

KZarr
09-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Adha was indeed kidnapped by Templar's.

The year is 1190 AD, and the Third Crusade is engulfing the Holy Land. Crusaders clash with Saracens for control of the Holy City, Jerusalem.

A young assassin returns home from an arduous journey and is tasked by his elders to find and retrieve a sacred object: the Chalice. It is said to have the power to unite under one flag all the factions of whatever side possesses it Ś either the Crusaders or the Saracens Ś and end the Third Crusade in victory for one side or the other. But the Chalice is too powerful an object to be left in the hands of men alone: It must be found and destroyed.

The assassin, Alta´r, begins his journey in Damascus where the Damascus assassin, Rafik, tells him that the merchant, Tamir, has connections to the Templars. Upon interrogating Misbah, a man with connections to Tamir, Alta´r confronts him and, before killing Tamir, learns that the Chalice is kept in the Temple of the Sand and that Alta´r needs three keys, the first of which Tamir gives him. Alta´r then visits the circus dancer, Fajera and, after catching her and killing a Templar named Alaat, learns that the second key is at the Templar hospital in Tyre. Speaking to Hamid, the Tyre assassin, he hears that Roland Napule, head of the hospital, probably has the key. He navigates the sewer, assassinates Roland, and is given the key by a prisoner being interrogated. Alta´r then travels to Jerusalem and speaks with Kadar, learning that the Templar leader, Basilisk, is at the Jerusalem royal palace and that he has the third key. When infiltrating the palace with the help of one of Kadar's men, he fights Basilisk and takes the key. But in Tyre, Templars attack Hamid and steal the map to the desert temple. Alta´r chases them to their tower, climbs to the top, kills the tower's master, and takes the map. Alta´r then proceeds to the Temple of the Sand. There, he fights his way to the antechamber and finds an empty chest and Lord Basilisk. Basilisk taunts him, and Alta´r runs back to Tyre before the temple collapses. Hamid tells him how to infiltrate the castle, where he fights and badly wounds Basilisk, who reveals that the Chalice is a woman in Jerusalem named Adha and that the Templars are sieging Acre. Alta´r defends Acre by infiltrating and killing the Templar commander in his camp. He then goes to Jerusalem, rescues and meets up with Adha, and learns that the Templars have paid off Harash, the second-in-command of the Assassins. Alta´r plans to attack Alep, the assassin fortress, kill Harash and run away with Adha, but after killing Harash, Adha is kidnapped by Basilisk and taken to their port in Jerusalem. Alta´r fights through the Templar knights and kills Basilisk. But Adha is on a different ship, which escapes before Alta´r can catch it. He swims to shore and, seeing the Templar ship far off in the distance, yells "I will find you, Adha!"

PlagueDoctor357
09-29-2009, 10:03 AM
I own a DS, and that game is terrible and it just feels non canon when you play it.

I never beat it because it's honestly no good.

Nice V avatar by the way above poster.

Im thinking were gonna find out something bad happened to Altair.

Is the Piece of Eden he had the No.1 Eden or No.2?

I know they destroyed the second by mistake. But Altair was compelled to not destroy it because there is something about it.

DarkAutocon
09-29-2009, 10:46 AM
y can't altair have a sis or bro, and they pass down altair's family genes!???!! it doesnt have to be altair has a son or daughter! lool

PlagueDoctor357
09-29-2009, 10:48 AM
I think they try to hint that's he's family-less with his Son of None title and what not.

Sren001
09-29-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Darkautocon:
y can't altair have a sis or bro, and they pass down altair's family genes!???!! it doesnt have to be altair has a son or daughter! lool
Can you please explain how Altairs brother or sister would get his memories inside their DNA ??

DarkAutocon
09-29-2009, 11:13 AM
they're psychic

P459
09-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Darkautocon:

Well, thats not how i understood it.

If Altair had a brother or sister, they would have their father and mothers DNA Memory, and so would Altair.

They would not have Altairs DNA Memory cause they have not gotten the memory from his "adventures".

The brother┤s children would have his memory and the sister┤s children would have her memory.

Thats how I look at it.

TheEpicWolf
09-29-2009, 04:36 PM
Alta´r fights through the Templar knights and kills Basilisk. But Adha is on a different ship, which escapes before Alta´r can catch it. He swims to shore and, seeing the Templar ship far off in the distance, yells "I will find you, Adha!"

Forgive my foolishness, but what is this from ?
and Altait can't swim..... can he ?
so confused. Again forgive my foolishness http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

EmperorxZurg
09-29-2009, 04:40 PM
Assassins Creed Bloodlines and apparantly he learned how to...but ONLY in cutscenes! lol

TheEpicWolf
09-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
Assassins Creed Bloodlines and apparantly he learned how to...but ONLY in cutscenes! lol

kl thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Altair swimming would have been good in AC though http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif lol

KZarr
09-30-2009, 03:37 PM
It's not from Bloodlines, it's from AC: Altair's Chronicles on DS.

full text here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A...3%AFr%27s_Chronicles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed:_Alta%C3%AFr%27s_Chronicles)

Pitalla
11-22-2009, 09:34 PM
ok now This is kind of funny, I posted the theory and no one cared.
And it ended up being true.
hahahaha the irony.

I really like Altair x Maria.

EzioAssassin51
11-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Pitalla:
ok now This is kind of funny, I posted the theory and no one cared.
And it ended up being true.
hahahaha the irony.

I really like Altair x Maria.

I agree!

I really like the scene because ****POSSIBLE SPOILER**** <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Desmond's like "Woah, wasn't expecting that" lol! I think they are a good couple! I was like "Cool AS! And really smart" when Altair jumped away and Desmond was like "Why aren't i going with Altair?" and then it zoomed into Maria's Stomach! Dun Dun Dunnnn! Maybe she moves to Italy! Or later descendants of hers do! </span>

PlagueDoctor357
11-23-2009, 02:42 AM
It's obvious she has the baby, but no she isn't how they got to italy.

The family that moved to Italy, had their mother slain and the Assassin father and his son alone lived.

He changed his name to Auditore and began training his son to fight.

How do I know this? Next time you play, press triangle or Y and download the Uplay Auditore crypt that's hidden under your villa.

Pitalla
11-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Spoilers
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Well they end up having at least 2 sons, however the family that moved to Italy was a decendant one.</span>

I dont know if Ubisoft had it planned or they liked my idea but I gotta say, WELL DONE! :3
I like them together.

Oh btw I really hope that Ezzio had children with cristina, altought probably he ended up having children with more than one woman considering what kind of a whoe he is.

Hmmm that would be kind of interesting you know..
Ezzio having a bastard boy with christina and this one having to struggle trought the societies.
Just a raw idea, I could writte more but that would go unto fanplot section.