PDA

View Full Version : If I had a peice of Eden I would.........

metalhead210
11-13-2010, 02:44 PM
If I had a peice of Eden I would.........

metalhead210
11-13-2010, 02:44 PM
If I had a peice of Eden I would.........

Kakashi590
11-13-2010, 02:46 PM
I would use it to spell Edan to Eden

F4H bandicoot
11-13-2010, 02:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kakashi590:
I would use it to spell Edan to Eden </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
damn, you beat me too it
so i would go back in time before this guy posted his comment, AND BEAT HIM TO IT&gt;&gt; muhaaahahaha

Kakashi590
11-13-2010, 02:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bandicoot17:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kakashi590:
damn, you beat me too it
so i would go back in time before this guy posted his comment, AND BEAT HIM TO IT&gt;&gt; muhaaahahaha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

ninja_7_7
11-13-2010, 02:52 PM
Id turn it into a real apple and then eat it.

Hideru
11-13-2010, 03:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
Id turn it into a real apple and then eat it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but the apple is then an illusion.

LaCava1
11-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Uh, I would, uh...

Throw it at someone.

caswallawn_2k7
11-13-2010, 03:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hideru:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninja_7_7:
Id turn it into a real apple and then eat it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but the apple is then an illusion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes but the cake is a lie.

Nick1021
11-13-2010, 03:25 PM
Well I would have people have s** with me. And I would have everyone I hate kill themselves painfully. And do a lot of other stuff.

JJTHoukes
11-13-2010, 03:28 PM
I could now write how I would use it for the greater good, or hide it for nobody 'evil' to every find it. But the truth is that us people are really greedy.
So I would probably use it how I see fit, for my own good.

Nick1021
11-13-2010, 04:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThyMolizzo:
I could now write how I would use it for the greater good, or hide it for nobody 'evil' to every find it. But the truth is that us people are really greedy.
So I would probably use it how I see fit, for my own good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If I could control time I would make myself look like I'm super fast and have teleporting powers. I would help people secretly and do things I want. Failed a test? REWIND. Ask a girl out, she says no I rewind time.

xsatanicjokerx
11-13-2010, 04:53 PM
controlling the world and being god is the same thing

HawxBabe
11-13-2010, 05:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by metalhead210:
If I had a peice of Eden I would......... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd spell 'piece' right to start with.

xsatanicjokerx
11-13-2010, 05:50 PM
Seeming all your choices are about mind control i assume you are just talking about the apple.

and i would make a copy of myself and see who is better in a fight

obliviondoll
11-13-2010, 07:49 PM
Depends which piece.

Obviously.

persiateddy95
11-14-2010, 03:28 AM
If I had a piece of Eden I would make that this thread had never existed.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
yes but the cake is a lie. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBpbm_ak_Xs

Abeonis
11-14-2010, 04:18 AM

I would also use it to spell "piece" correctly.

DukeFirewood
11-14-2010, 04:37 AM
I would use it to control the world and make Ubi release Brotherhood now!

tyrce111
11-14-2010, 05:31 AM
If I had an apple of Eden I would have made UBI create all the Assassin's creed games sooner and give them very advanced technologie...

JAHman28
11-14-2010, 05:42 AM
I'd bring about world peace, equality and prosperity in a fairer world where the human race can advance together into new realms of knowledge and scientific proficiency. I would also rid the world of religion.

KaizerSoze3
11-14-2010, 06:10 AM
If I had an apple I would use it to make an animus so I could be an assassin

LaCava1
11-14-2010, 07:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaizerSoze3:
If I had an apple I would use it to make an animus so I could be an assassin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You don't need to have an Animus to be an Assassin. You either need to be recruited, or have the genetic material (I.E. your father was an Assassin, or someone in your genetic past was)

Fitzy010
11-14-2010, 08:11 AM
If I had the apple I would...

<STRIKE>Rule the World?</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Be an assassin?</STRIKE>
<STRIKE>Destroy the Government?</STRIKE>

Nah, I will eat it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Riley_Dom
11-14-2010, 08:16 AM
I would probably use it for my own personal gain at first, but after a bit I would probably use it to help people out. (i can be a really nice person if i want to.)

Oh and <STRIKE>get rid of all of the idiots in the world</STRIKE>...i dont think that would be possible though...the world might emplode if that happened... :P

ibn-al-ahad
11-14-2010, 12:26 PM
I would seek out the owner of an apple, combine it with my staff and enter the VAULT http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Thou shall kneel for me, god....

OGCFB
11-14-2010, 12:32 PM
I would find all pieces of eden and then control everybodys mind for world peace then destroy every piece...

Tuck2103
11-14-2010, 12:44 PM
I'd give it to Ezio, because I don't want armies of merchenaries to come after me just to claim it.