PDA

View Full Version : Mod Hunting

baggygreen
07-14-2006, 10:19 PM
I remember back before i took my break from SH3, there was a mod i had downloaded that showed a map of each port when you zoomed in enough in the map view. Does anyone know what it is? Also, is it compatible with IuB?

TASKFORCE1x1
07-14-2006, 11:32 PM
There is a link for subsim.com at the silenthunter.com's mainpage. What you request should be there. They have mods.

Iver1943
07-15-2006, 04:00 AM
The one I was using said, when I went to activate it, that it is part of IUB already. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

baggygreen
07-15-2006, 04:48 AM
Hey taskforce, i unfortunately already tried there and had absolutely no luck. and of course im not going to download the every mod in there.. not one of them rang any bells or anything.

You know the one i refer to though? the harbour came up in grey on the map, it was a big help when visiting some enemy ports etc..

Kingcobra24
07-15-2006, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by baggygreen:
Hey taskforce, i unfortunately already tried there and had absolutely no luck. and of course im not going to download the every mod in there.. not one of them rang any bells or anything.

You know the one i refer to though? the harbour came up in grey on the map, it was a big help when visiting some enemy ports etc..

On My navigational map, when I zoom in to the max, the "harbor bases" come up in black, showing the size and shape of the bases. I believe, although I'm not completely sure, that one of two mods I installed is responsible for this:
a.) Harbor traffic 1.47 Stand-Alone add-on
b.) IUB 1.03 add-on

There are two 1.47 traffic mods. One is a stand-alone, which also works with the IUB mod. This is the one I have. The other one is for RUB.

baggygreen
07-15-2006, 08:42 PM
thankyou kindly kingcobra, very much appreciated