PDA

View Full Version : how do I connect online?

Skeet2005
07-04-2006, 05:15 PM
I have never tried flying online, (but have been playing IL-2/PF for years... I just tried to hit multiplayer while in the sim, and it came up with connect to :28000 or something like that. I hit connect, and it just hung up. Where do I go, and how to do it? I have broadband, (cable connection) Thanks!
Mike B

Skeet2005
07-04-2006, 05:15 PM
I have never tried flying online, (but have been playing IL-2/PF for years... I just tried to hit multiplayer while in the sim, and it came up with connect to :28000 or something like that. I hit connect, and it just hung up. Where do I go, and how to do it? I have broadband, (cable connection) Thanks!
Mike B

Crash_Moses
07-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Yer gonna need Hyperlobby, Skeeter. Check out the Multi-player thread at the top of this forum. Ya can't miss it. Big red exclamation point right next to it.

Yer gonna love it on-line.

S!

Troll2k
07-04-2006, 11:42 PM
The multiplayer tab is for lan or ip to ip games.To play online with others you need a game server browser.The two most popular are HyperLobby and Ubi.com.

TgD Thunderbolt56
07-05-2006, 08:15 AM
Don't forget the AllSeeingEye. It also provides the IP addy in case you decide to join via direct IP...which I do most of the time.

you can get it here: http://videogames.yahoo.com/multiplayer

I actually prefer it.

TB