PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed

jbalian
12-29-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm on the last part of the game and I need to find the remaining codex pages. The thing is I am following the map but the rooms are blocked off. How do I continue?

ThePheonix1030
12-29-2009, 01:01 PM
If I'm understanding correctly, you have to be out of conflict to get into the rooms. You can pass the guards blocking the entrance by simply distracting them with any of the three factions. Hope that helps.

Fudz4
12-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Hey welcome to the forums (I see you have the most informative Heading ever lol j/k)

Ye what The pheonix says, the Codex pages are held in Banks becuase the Templars use banks to store or trade thier possessions. Problem is the Banks are guarded with usually 4 guards. Early in the game you can just tackle through the guards and rush in the door... they wont follow you in, I guess the AI isnt allowed. but once you unlock the Notoriety system you cant do that and you will be lucky if you do. So you have to rely on distractions to get the guards of thier posts, with these guards you must depend on the three blending factions, you can use courtasans (sp?) to lure the guards off, get the guards to chase some thieves or get mercenaries to attack the guards and allow you to slip past un noticed. There you have your codex pages or your gold florin treasure chests.

caswallawn_2k7
12-29-2009, 01:49 PM
or you can just kill the guards and once you clear the area of guards you break combat and can walk in.

Numsefisk619
12-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
or you can just kill the guards and once you clear the area of guards you break combat and can walk in.

i always do that

Fudz4
12-29-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:

You had to kill it didnt you lol... much more fun the way I said it lol... just joking.

caswallawn_2k7
12-29-2009, 01:55 PM
I more often than not pick up some courtesans and use that to get in but if you cant be bothered to look for a faction it's a quick way in.