PDA

View Full Version : Sore losers in multiplayer

hannahboots
04-24-2011, 05:43 AM
Often when playing multiplayer I try to rack up as many points as possible using lure techniques (if you have 2 or 3 people after you then you can not only earn yourself 100-150pts per lure but also shake all your pursuers). The other day an ex-pursuer got into such a rage about it that he threw a smoke bomb down in my face then bashed me as he ran past. I was unbalanced for about a second and he was unable to access his smoke bombs for another 60 seconds.

Happens quite a lot. Players I've just tricked into a lure will bash into me, then stand there for a second as if to say, "yeah, you just got pwned" before running off. Smooth stuff.

freeze131
04-24-2011, 06:17 AM
No offence, but you're getting trolled. Even I do it (I don't drop smoke bombs, that's just stupid) But I do run into my lost target just to annoy the hell out of them.

Once I had my lost target and I was bashing into him, and then his pursuer saw me repeatedly bashing him and got the kill, that was a "You just got owned moment"

AntiChrist7
04-24-2011, 10:49 AM
Yeah i do it too, but with team mates in team matches, if they do something stupid, like killing a character who doesn't even look like the target

freeze131
04-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Oh that, it looks really stupid. But was it in a blended group with nearly every team member in it? Sometimes you just spam the assassinate button, and if another teammate already got the person, you might accidentally assassinate a random. It's not as stupid as it looks.

Vey03
04-24-2011, 10:42 PM
I just think that's plain childish, sorry. The morphing and hiding in a group are there so people won't find you. There are ways around it, and if they used those ways, they'd find you. Everytime someone goes for my clone, or decoy, i smile to myself.
I have no problem with people hiding in groups. That's what the features are there for. It's your job to have some patience (or the right abilities) to uncover them.

AntiChrist7
04-25-2011, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by freeze131:
Oh that, it looks really stupid. But was it in a blended group with nearly every team member in it? Sometimes you just spam the assassinate button, and if another teammate already got the person, you might accidentally assassinate a random. It's not as stupid as it looks.

no i understand that, cause i've had it myself a few times. but for example at chest capture or escrte, and they just go around killing people, i might bump into them.

i don't do it a lot though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Layniel
04-26-2011, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by freeze131:
No offence, but you're getting trolled. Even I do it (I don't drop smoke bombs, that's just stupid) But I do run into my lost target just to annoy the hell out of them.

Once I had my lost target and I was bashing into him, and then his pursuer saw me repeatedly bashing him and got the kill, that was a "You just got owned moment"
i do it too, but really i'm only doing that because im angry at my own stupidity. YOu know, trying to kill him even though it's no longer possible. although... most times i run away in embarassment

the only time i do it really to annoy the other person is if it's a friend that i'm voicechatting with