PDA

View Full Version : Will we see some Altair Gameplay?

Hayabusa Sushi
08-15-2011, 01:00 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knew if Ubisoft plan to release an Altair Gameplay Video like the Ezio one at E3. What do you think of this? Do you like the idea or would it just be a waste since we've already seen an Ezio one?

kriegerdesgottes
08-15-2011, 01:05 AM
Altair gameplay? At this point I'd be ecstatic to see any SP gameplay that isn't from E3.

Animuses
08-15-2011, 01:45 AM
Agreed. I would really like to see at least another 5 minutes of SP and I'll be fine for a little while.

Azugo
08-15-2011, 01:47 AM
Yes, and I think they may show some Desmond gameplay aswell.

eagleforlife1
08-15-2011, 02:14 AM
We might see something from the 17th as Gamecom starts then and Ubisoft have confirmed that there will be an ACR stand there.

roostersrule2
08-15-2011, 04:38 AM
i think they will try and keep desmond and altair gameplay a secret maybe a couple of screenshots or only a short amount of gameplay video but i reckon its gonna mainly be ezio

eagleforlife1
08-15-2011, 08:39 AM
Ubigabe was asked at E3 whether there would be any Altair gameplay and he said yes in a couple of months. Gamescom is literally a couple fo months from E3.

Jexx21
08-15-2011, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
Ubigabe was asked at E3 whether there would be any Altair gameplay and he said yes in a couple of months. Gamescom is literally a couple fo months from E3.

Few people realize that gamescom with a lowercase G is actually the correct way to type gamescom. It's weird, but ever since I learned it I get annoyed everytime I see it typed with a capital G.

Anyway, I think we'll get the footage either at gamescom or PAX.

eagleforlife1
08-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:

Few people realize that gamescom with a lowercase G is actually the correct way to type gamescom. It's weird, but ever since I learned it I get annoyed everytime I see it typed with a capital G. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get a life mate. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Jexx21
08-16-2011, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagleforlife1:

Few people realize that gamescom with a lowercase G is actually the correct way to type gamescom. It's weird, but ever since I learned it I get annoyed everytime I see it typed with a capital G. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get a life mate. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You.
Are.
Awesome.

Genuinely.

TheLeoCrow
08-16-2011, 02:49 AM
On one hand, i too would like to see some but I would like to avoid too many spoilers. With ACB we had too many gameplay vids and spoilers before the game was released

eagleforlife1
08-16-2011, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

Get a life mate. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You.
Are.
Awesome.

Genuinely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you sound like a barrel of laughs as well.

kriegerdesgottes
08-16-2011, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by TheLeoCrow:
On one hand, i too would like to see some but I would like to avoid too many spoilers. With ACB we had too many gameplay vids and spoilers before the game was released

shhhh!!! don't say things like that! They are already releasing too few as it is. With AC2 they released developer diary 1 of SIX in July. Then last year with Brotherhood they didn't release developer diary one of four or five until early August a week before Gamescom and here now we are almost at gamescom and we have seen NOTHING since e3 and I am losing my mind. Batman Arkham city has released a million videos for that game recently and I couldn't be more psyched for that game too. Although ACR is of course slightly more exciting.

LightRey
08-16-2011, 07:53 AM
I never really care about gameplay footage. I just want to play the game when it comes out.

flyingeaglemile
08-16-2011, 08:17 AM
I have a feeling multiplayer is going to be the focus for gamescon and pax because of the beta coming out in a few weeks.

kriegerdesgottes
08-16-2011, 11:21 AM
This year will probably be pretty good actually. Last year's gamescom was really good. They actually showed two different demos. One where ezio walked into the Pantheon and killed some guy and fought a bunch of guards outside. (Although that mission was created for gamescom and wasn't actually in the game). and then the long Borgia tower walk through video so I'm expecting this year to be really good.

nickfern19
08-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
This year will probably be pretty good actually. Last year's gamescom was really good. They actually showed two different demos. One where ezio walked into the Pantheon and killed some guy and fought a bunch of guards outside. (Although that mission was created for gamescom and wasn't actually in the game). and then the long Borgia tower walk through video so I'm expecting this year to be really good.

Which reminded me of something. Ubisoft always advertises AC through an ancestor (ie Altair/Ezio) in trailers and pictures. Desmond gets no spotlight. Just a thought.

rileypoole1234
08-16-2011, 03:10 PM
I just want to play it...

breedlove94
08-16-2011, 07:37 PM
btw At what time does Ubisoft's press conference start (I'm American,so preferably EST, though i can deduce if you tell me local Cologne time) and will Ubi be streaming it online?

twenty_glyphs
08-16-2011, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by breedlove94:
btw At what time does Ubisoft's press conference start (I'm American,so preferably EST, though i can deduce if you tell me local Cologne time) and will Ubi be streaming it online?

I don't think Ubisoft is having a press conference. I don't see any reference to it anywhere, and I'm sure they would have mentioned it in one of their official communication channels. I imagine they will be showing hands-off demos of the game at press events, presumably starting on Wednesday since that day is the press-only day at the conference. I imagine along with that we'll see some new videos, either taken off-screen at the press events or hopefully released by Ubisoft themselves. There will probably be some articles written by journalists going up. Of course, they'll also probably be announcing some specific feature or announcing details of something they've previously talked about, like the Desmond gameplay or the Assassin Dens. They probably also have a booth at the event, so there may be a demo being shown there as well.

Calvarok
08-16-2011, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by breedlove94:

I don't think Ubisoft is having a press conference. I don't see any reference to it anywhere, and I'm sure they would have mentioned it in one of their official communication channels. I imagine they will be showing hands-off demos of the game at press events, presumably starting on Wednesday since that day is the press-only day at the conference. I imagine along with that we'll see some new videos, either taken off-screen at the press events or hopefully released by Ubisoft themselves. There will probably be some articles written by journalists going up. Of course, they'll also probably be announcing some specific feature or announcing details of something they've previously talked about, like the Desmond gameplay or the Assassin Dens. They probably also have a booth at the event, so there may be a demo being shown there as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ubisoft is having a presser.

kriegerdesgottes
08-16-2011, 11:38 PM
My money says they show off the Assassin dens this year.

LightRey
08-16-2011, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
My money says they show off the Assassin dens this year.
Yeah, that seems quite likely. I'd actually like to know more about them too, so I'd be quite interested in what they have to say about them.