PDA

View Full Version : Torpedo bombers?

egenga
11-09-2004, 12:51 PM
I recently purchased PF and though delighted with the package as a whole, I was more than a little dissapointed to find that there were no Devestator or Avenger torpedo aircraft available in the initial release. Can you provide any information as to when we can expect these aircraft to be avilable for flight in PF?

egenga
11-09-2004, 12:51 PM
I recently purchased PF and though delighted with the package as a whole, I was more than a little dissapointed to find that there were no Devestator or Avenger torpedo aircraft available in the initial release. Can you provide any information as to when we can expect these aircraft to be avilable for flight in PF?

Nige_Reconman
11-09-2004, 01:41 PM
Everyone wants them but as of yet 1C:Maddox haven't said if they will be appearing in a patch or not. There was some content missing from PF - ie prhaps a CD's worth of stuff - Oleg wanted 3cd's Ubi gave him 2. Should be more stuff available soon for download though.

egenga
11-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Thanks for your prompt reply. I'll keep my eyes open for downloads, but I feel the developer does the best job of producing add-ons.

Nige_Reconman
11-09-2004, 02:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by egenga:
Thanks for your prompt reply. I'll keep my eyes open for downloads, but I feel the developer does the best job of producing add-ons. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh i mean content from the developers just not community patches/missions etcetera.

I seem to recall the avenger ws going to be included in the next patch but now i'm hearing no flyable torp aircraft in the next patch.

egenga
11-09-2004, 02:38 PM
Too bad, I guess I'll just have to be patient. Hope we don't have to waite too long. One of the big attractions about PF was torp and bombing aircraft. Guess I thought this was the focus in the program design. Thanks again!