PDA

View Full Version : Who is Anna? (AC1)

skipmania
12-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Hello! Unfortunately, I got into the Assassin's Creed craze a little late in the game, and I've only just finished the first one! When I got to a certain point in the game, something seemed strange to me...

There was a little sidequest you could do in the middle of the game, involving talking to a fellow assassin. It was just one little throwaway line that he said- Something along the lines of, "Have you found Anna yet? Maybe you will meet again someday." But I am intrigued.

Problem is, no one else I've talked to remembers hearing it! Am I crazy, or is there something I may have missed while playing the game?

(Haha, I feel a little silly still asking about AC1...)

Ragnar789
12-29-2009, 10:00 AM
I remember when he said that but
Spoiler

she is never mentioned again

P459
12-29-2009, 10:06 AM
The name was 'Adha'.
I believe she is Altairs wife. In another game you have to...

Dunno if this is spoiler...

Rescue her from Templars.

skipmania
12-29-2009, 10:17 AM
Thanks so much! I know, I finished the game waiting for something to happen with that, and she never came up again! I don't mind the spoiler, I really wanted to know! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

itsamea-mario
12-29-2009, 12:13 PM
well she dies, and altair has a child with <span class="ev_code_WHITE">maria the templar lady</span> this stuff is found in the games for psp/ds and codex pages.

BK-110
12-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Spoiler

[<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Adha is a woman Alta´r falls in love with in Alta´r's Chronicles. In the end, she get's kidnapped by the Templars and Alta´r later finds her dead. Alta´r later falls in love with Maria, the Templar woman who posed as Robert de Sable in Assassin's Creed and gets two or more sons with her ("It is time she and I spoke with our sons."), although Assassin's Creed Wiki specifically says two.</span>]

/spoiler

(sorry for the incomplete spoiler-hiding...)

ThePheonix1030
12-29-2009, 12:57 PM
I couldn't help but laugh at the location they decide to make love at. Altair and Maria, that is. Talk about having privacy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif