PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Free DLC question

xBurningStarIV
12-31-2010, 01:27 AM
i have a quick question to see if anyone else is having the same problem as me. after downloading the free DLC map and animus upgrade i have noticed that all my customization for my set ups and personas reset every time i go online. my cuzin just downloaded it a few hours ago and is experiencing the same problem. so i guess my question is. is anyone else experiencing this problem

TimCloncy.moist
12-31-2010, 02:51 AM
Yes! I'm having this problem too. I dunno if it's happening on 360 as well, but I know it's happening on ps3. I hate that I have to reset my persona colors, equipment, and my profile load outs every time I want to play online. It started happening right after I got the animus update.

mark197205
12-31-2010, 04:53 AM
Its a well known issue at the moment, go take a look at the multiplayer forum (which is where this thread should be anyway) and you'll find several threads about it.
It has been raised as an issue with Ubi support so you just need to be patient for a while, it'll get sorted eventually.

xBurningStarIV
12-31-2010, 11:37 AM
ok cool thanks. just wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one. ya its ps3 for me. my brother has xbox but he hasnt downloaded it yt so ill see wats up with his later/