PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts and Suggestions for Revelations and "ACIII"

Q-BALL123
12-04-2011, 04:46 PM
I am not a game producer just a fan, but i feel like this could be useful feedback for Ubisoft developers of AC

I have played every game in the series, and have loved each one as much as the last. Each time they release a new one i feel as though they have read my mind and made all the corrections i thought would be awesome and more. I have never made suggestions but i hope they take these in to consideration.

First however i would like to say i love the hook-blade, it was hyped for months and lived up to expectations in my opinion. I could go on about the great new things but here are a few of my thoughts.

1.Get rid of guards like the Janissaries
The swift battle in Brotherhood was outstanding. Kill combos were achieved every time i faced guards. However, that gets disrupted now by Ezio being shot every two seconds, he can't counter guards with spears using his double blades, and knives get thrown at him now too. I can understand how his reduced speed in battle can refelect his age, but for this next game let this guy tear large groups to the ground.

2.While the slow motion camera is cool, it seems to cause the game to lag. It is kind of like when you kill three civilians and the third kill's visual doesnt match the sound of your hammer colliding with their skull. Perhaps the action camera angles during a counter attack could pan out instead of zooming in.

3.Weapons: Let players have the ability to dual wield a variety of different weapons. Two knives, two swords, a knife and a sword, or even a double blade and a sword.

4.Please allow the player to completely take off the armor they own. Your design teams create the best outfits of any game, but my chest piece gets in my way of fully enjoying them. i want to be able to see it even after i have completed the game.

5. In ACIII, i am under the impression that you will be introducing a new ancestor, if so who ever it will be does not necessarily have to be after Ezio's time. My brother actually had the best suggestion for the next character. He said that Cairo, Egypt would be a great location. I concur, the pyramids of Giza are just outside of the city, and something tells me the actual mystery surrounding them would serve Ubisoft's story line pretty well.

6.The next ancestor no matter what has some shoes to fill. He will have to remind fans what it means to be a young assassin on a mission. Let him dual wield, let him discover "the truth". Let him discover another artifact. Make him strong like a brute, but let him do flips on and around people like that girl from "Iron Man 2". Whatever is done in the end, just please make him crazy awesome.

Oh and let me taunt people again... it was fun.
You could use my right bumper on my controller for that... i dont think that is used up

DavisP92
12-04-2011, 04:57 PM
I'd like the new assassin to start of as the lowest rank and work his way up. So maybe not be a brute but a weakling that trained to be the best

Q-BALL123
12-04-2011, 05:37 PM
definately, i doubt that fans would appreciate a new ancestor that just walks in and says he is the best

xx-pyro
12-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Q-BALL123:
definately, i doubt that fans would appreciate a new ancestor that just walks in and says he is the best

Fans loved Altair, and he did just that..

Agree with some stuff, but point #1 is quite ridiculous really, Janissaries add the slight combat challenge that AC needed to balance it's combat system a bit more efficiently, removing them would be silly.

DavisP92
12-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by xx-pyro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Q-BALL123:

Agree with some stuff, but point #1 is quite ridiculous really, Janissaries add the slight combat challenge that AC needed to balance it's combat system a bit more efficiently, removing them would be silly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats cuz altair was the first we didn't experience anyone else. And i don't think a lot of ppl liked the a**hole Altair but when he became a honorable and modest assassin

xx-pyro
12-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Q-BALL123:

Agree with some stuff, but point #1 is quite ridiculous really, Janissaries add the slight combat challenge that AC needed to balance it's combat system a bit more efficiently, removing them would be silly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats cuz altair was the first we didn't experience anyone else. And i don't think a lot of ppl liked the a**hole Altair but when he became a honorable and modest assassin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just because a character is first it does not make people like him/her more. I personally liked Ezio more because he felt more alive, but a lot of people liked Altair more than Ezio for perfectly justifiable reasons- not just because he "was first." I'd like the next assassin to be a master assassin so I can use the recruit system that I've grown quite fond of.

ProdiGurl
12-04-2011, 06:29 PM

Because people's skill levels & preferences vary so much, my strongest opinion is that AC needs a choice of Difficulty -
Easy
Normal
Mission Impossible
That will appease all the fans (unless they screw the level scale up).

I LOVE the addition of Hookblade & Bombs - bombs just need to be tweaked. We really only need 3 or 4 types of bombs. (splinter & datura, then a smoke, then a cherry bomb)

I really did need the smoke bomb from ACB when you need to drop it right where you're at . . this system made that harder - it didn't always drop there, it went out too far when I tapped the button.

Always keep Assasssin Recruiting and Keep the Master Assassin & Den theme.
I'd love even more missions w/ the MA's & I'd love even more if their leveling up missions directly affected the story you're in as to enemy damage or concentration. But that could actually be way too detailed to do & affect difficulty.
However they can do it, I do enjoy some relevance to my game with the missions they're sent on.

Den defense is a good concept (a realistic one) that needs a major overhaul if they're going to keep it at all. Most of us have problems with it.

As for the Protagonist, I'll say it anyway even tho I'm sure I'll get some flack for it.
I want a strong, hot, sexy male (who the guys won't hate on) who isn't too mission minded to notice the Ladies. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif
Rated R is acceptable. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif
Just don't make a love interest TOO much of the story.

I love a love interest mingled in & the whole Chivalry thing... protecting her, etc. etc.
No doubt it's part of why I so strongly bonded w/ Ezio, the original Ladies Man.
We don't need Ezio II, but this type of secondary story/interest is something I very seriously want going on in AC3 and beyond.

I also like a good free for all/mass carnage fight for the FPS in me. We do so much stealth, tailing, escaping, hiding & don't kill anyone syncs, that I really want a serious battle somewhere with lots of guards - doing long kill streaks.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

This is just me, but I'm an animal lover, I like to have horses, camels, monkeys, whatever. Not real important tho.

I also love Strategy - I'd love some strategy intertwined into this somehow . . like deciding where to send however many assassins to do something in town, and our decision might have a consequence?

Or the strategy could be linked w/ rebuilding the town, or . . maybe something w/ gaining weapons for our Assassins, but I think rebuilding our Dens into kool pads for the Assassins could be kool - & the more we upgrade, the more prominent/accepted we become in a city? The more people start disliking the Templars and complaining at them (which some were doing in ACB). Something with relevance to the Civilians?
Maybe they don't turn us in or help hide us? Or they give us information? Whatever.

I'd like to be able to hide in a local Den if we're in an escape sequence - run into a den to hide?

Broken Monetary System - I take my time in my games, by the time I'm done w/ AC, I have some 500k that I have nothing to spend it on.

Gold Chests around Town - this ties in w/ the monetary/reward system . . I had way too much bomb stuff compared to how many bombs I used.
I'd like to figure out a good system that doesn't become redundant half way thru the game.

If I think of more I'll add them =)
I'm not sure if mods will consider this a repeated thread since above there's a few feedback threads already. ?

ProdiGurl
12-04-2011, 06:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:

Thats cuz altair was the first we didn't experience anyone else. And i don't think a lot of ppl liked the a**hole Altair but when he became a honorable and modest assassin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just because a character is first it does not make people like him/her more. I personally liked Ezio more because he felt more alive, but a lot of people liked Altair more than Ezio for perfectly justifiable reasons- not just because he "was first." I'd like the next assassin to be a master assassin so I can use the recruit system that I've grown quite fond of. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like the next one to be a MA too - know his stuff. I like a strong, determined & experienced character (which is probly why Desmond leaves me Cold).

I do tend to think that people prefer the first character they're introduced to tho & get familiar with. I see this in alot of games. That usually becomes their standard for the game. Not always though, for sure. There are always exceptions & variations.

I never played AC1 to know Altair but I'm sure like you, I'd choose Ezio over him also.

The recruiting is a huge part of my love for AC. When I'm nearing the end of my recruitment & leveling, I always feel sad in a way that it's ending.
(I was reading about double posts and think I do this sometimes when I read one post at a time & reply one at a time & I'm trying not to, but my posts are so long, I think they should be separate. Sorry.)

DavisP92
12-04-2011, 07:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:

Just because a character is first it does not make people like him/her more. I personally liked Ezio more because he felt more alive, but a lot of people liked Altair more than Ezio for perfectly justifiable reasons- not just because he "was first." I'd like the next assassin to be a master assassin so I can use the recruit system that I've grown quite fond of. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't mean it like that, but rather at that time there was noone else to like more.

Ohh and they should have the option to take the hood off

Yamiryu2
12-04-2011, 07:54 PM
I have to admit...o loved yours suggestions! Didnt thought of somethings like Janissaries and Taunt (that i didnt notice that disapeared, since i didnt use sometimes...but thats why when i tried couldnt find what works to taunt the enemy!).

Must say, the piramid is a great idea. But i have some ideas too. The piramid is really a mistery and could fit very well in the world of Assassins Creed!

DavisP92
12-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Combat:
~ Imo, it should be like embers combat. Epic fights where one small mistake means you die, this will make the game a lot more challanging.

~ The dodge ability shouldn't be a huge jump back, infact it should be a small body adjustment to dodge the attack. if a sword is swinging downward the assassin should just adjust his body so he is parallel with the sword.

~ The gun should not be able to fire more then one bullet without reloading (problem since ACB) and now guards don't even hear it.

~ The assassin shouldn't even carry any weapons on him if they are visable, it defeats the purpose to be stealthy and hide in the crowd when your the only guy with a sword, dagger, crowssbow and 20 knives all in plane sight. (This means we should only be using hand-to-hand fighting while guards use swords and whatever or we use hidden blades). Because we should only be using hand-to-hand there should be a option to steal the guard's sword and use it for urself OR just turn his blade against himself like in the ACR trailer

~ Hand-to-hand and disarming animations should be changed. They've been the same since AC2 (mostly).

~ The kick ability should be improved on, it should just be a kick in the balls. But rather, maybe being able to just kick. If i do a punch kick combo there should be a nice animation of some martial arts.

~ Guards should be better then the assassin one their specific fighting style. If a guard uses swords then that means they have trained only with swords, while the assassin trains with many weapons (so his skill compared to a guard that trains with only one weapon should be weaker). This would mean we would have to switch up the weapons or fighting style we use, which is what a Hassassin was suppose to do Adapt.

~ Any weapon that is loud should draw attention for guards withing a 3 neighborhood distance.

~ New animations for hidden blade, including the assassinations. Look at AC1's first trailer where Altair climbs a building (he climbs it differently too) and stabs a guard in a way we never have done.

Navigation:
~ Add more parkour/freerunning moves, like a dash, kash, and kong. A dash and kash could be used to attack guard too.

New Features:
~ More then 2 new weapons should be added to the game.

~ it's small, but it would be nice if we could take our hoods off. (Just played the Altair part with Darim and it was cool seeing his hood down)

~ Perhaps a wire for the hidden blade, where the gamer can choose to have the hookblade or the wire-blade. (on the topic of the hookblade, when assassinating someone in ACR, the hook should not be out).

~ Bow and Arrows should be in the game as a optiong to use rather then a crossbow. It will also allow the player to shoot more then one arrow, and perhaps shoot a arrow with a rope attacheted to it allowing the gamer to use it as a zipline.

~ Swords and daggers should be breakable, forcing the gamer to switch weapons during combat.

~ NO MORE ARMOR FOR HEALTH. Our health should never change, instead the armor should apply resistance to damage. This way we can take it off without losing any health.

~ If the assassin has armor on then the guards should be able to notice the assassin faster. It makes no sense that an assassin is trying to blend in a crowd for people only wearing cloth while he is wearing a whole set of armor.

~ Armor should slow down the assassin, giving gamers the choice: wear armor for more defense or not and I can run and fight faster.

~ The animations for fighting and navigation should be different depending if the assassin has armor. If fighting with armor the assassin can block with his gauntlents but an assassin with no armor can't.

~ Cover system would make the game better, why is it that our recruits can use cover while we can't

~ more customization allowing us to have different options for clothing, not just color. what if some of us want a cape and some don't. allow that option to put it on or not. And not just a cape but allow us to take off the hoodie and annd more to the outfit.

~ If we can customize the assassin more, this will provide a option to hide weapons on the assassin. Perhaps hide a dagger under the cape of the assassin.

~ Guards should be able to disarm the assassin.

~ Applying poison to weapons

~ Different types of poison, maybe a poison crafting ability. poison that will make gaurds sleep and not kill them, or a poison that will make them kill the people close to them but not kill them (which will make it look like to the guards that that crazed guard killed your target and will not look for you). A poison that only makes the guard throw up in order to make the other guards walk away from him. Fast and slow acting poison, allowing the player to do certain actions while hunting their target. An example would be using slow acting poison and shoot it at a guard with a poisoned arrow in the arm making him run back to his base and u follow him finding your target. He acts crazy and kills a few of the guards or maybe have him throw up on your target making your target leave to go somewhere and clean himself and you can kill him there.

Co-op:
~ There should be a whole story in a different location for it

~ Customization allowing the two or more assassins to look completely different.

~ Different play-styles for the gamers (class based assassins). the class based assassin would only mean they have one special skill that the other assassins don't. skills: Archery, bombs, poison, etc. This would mean in co-op only one person can use a bow and arrow, bombs or advance poison. I have already stated what could be used for bow and arrow, but for bombs it would be ACR bombs crafting but only one person who picks a bomb skilled assassin can do it and supply the other assassin with bombs.

~ Co-op based navigation moves, if one assassin has the wire-blade and the other has the hook-blade (they can't have both). then if both assassins are climbing the same building and they both lose their grip the assassin witht he wire blade could shoot the blade up and stick it in a wall stoping him from falling and catching his friend.

~ Seperate notoriety systems, however, if both assassins are right next to each other (as in 1 foot or so) and one is found out then the other(s) should be too.

not sure if all would work

xx-pyro
12-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Combat:
~ Imo, it should be like embers combat. Epic fights where one small mistake means you die, this will make the game a lot more challanging.

~ The dodge ability shouldn't be a huge jump back, infact it should be a small body adjustment to dodge the attack. if a sword is swinging downward the assassin should just adjust his body so he is parallel with the sword.

~ The gun should not be able to fire more then one bullet without reloading (problem since ACB) and now guards don't even hear it.

~ The assassin shouldn't even carry any weapons on him if they are visable, it defeats the purpose to be stealthy and hide in the crowd when your the only guy with a sword, dagger, crowssbow and 20 knives all in plane sight. (This means we should only be using hand-to-hand fighting while guards use swords and whatever or we use hidden blades). Because we should only be using hand-to-hand there should be a option to steal the guard's sword and use it for urself OR just turn his blade against himself like in the ACR trailer

~ Hand-to-hand and disarming animations should be changed. They've been the same since AC2 (mostly).

~ The kick ability should be improved on, it should just be a kick in the balls. But rather, maybe being able to just kick. If i do a punch kick combo there should be a nice animation of some martial arts.

~ Guards should be better then the assassin one their specific fighting style. If a guard uses swords then that means they have trained only with swords, while the assassin trains with many weapons (so his skill compared to a guard that trains with only one weapon should be weaker). This would mean we would have to switch up the weapons or fighting style we use, which is what a Hassassin was suppose to do Adapt.

~ Any weapon that is loud should draw attention for guards withing a 3 neighborhood distance.

~ New animations for hidden blade, including the assassinations. Look at AC1's first trailer where Altair climbs a building (he climbs it differently too) and stabs a guard in a way we never have done.

Navigation:
~ Add more parkour/freerunning moves, like a dash, kash, and kong. A dash and kash could be used to attack guard too.

New Features:
~ More then 2 new weapons should be added to the game.

~ it's small, but it would be nice if we could take our hoods off. (Just played the Altair part with Darim and it was cool seeing his hood down)

~ Perhaps a wire for the hidden blade, where the gamer can choose to have the hookblade or the wire-blade. (on the topic of the hookblade, when assassinating someone in ACR, the hook should not be out).

~ Bow and Arrows should be in the game as a optiong to use rather then a crossbow. It will also allow the player to shoot more then one arrow, and perhaps shoot a arrow with a rope attacheted to it allowing the gamer to use it as a zipline.

~ Swords and daggers should be breakable, forcing the gamer to switch weapons during combat.

~ NO MORE ARMOR FOR HEALTH. Our health should never change, instead the armor should apply resistance to damage. This way we can take it off without losing any health.

~ If the assassin has armor on then the guards should be able to notice the assassin faster. It makes no sense that an assassin is trying to blend in a crowd for people only wearing cloth while he is wearing a whole set of armor.

~ Armor should slow down the assassin, giving gamers the choice: wear armor for more defense or not and I can run and fight faster.

~ The animations for fighting and navigation should be different depending if the assassin has armor. If fighting with armor the assassin can block with his gauntlents but an assassin with no armor can't.

~ Cover system would make the game better, why is it that our recruits can use cover while we can't

~ more customization allowing us to have different options for clothing, not just color. what if some of us want a cape and some don't. allow that option to put it on or not. And not just a cape but allow us to take off the hoodie and annd more to the outfit.

~ If we can customize the assassin more, this will provide a option to hide weapons on the assassin. Perhaps hide a dagger under the cape of the assassin.

~ Guards should be able to disarm the assassin.

~ Applying poison to weapons

~ Different types of poison, maybe a poison crafting ability. poison that will make gaurds sleep and not kill them, or a poison that will make them kill the people close to them but not kill them (which will make it look like to the guards that that crazed guard killed your target and will not look for you). A poison that only makes the guard throw up in order to make the other guards walk away from him. Fast and slow acting poison, allowing the player to do certain actions while hunting their target. An example would be using slow acting poison and shoot it at a guard with a poisoned arrow in the arm making him run back to his base and u follow him finding your target. He acts crazy and kills a few of the guards or maybe have him throw up on your target making your target leave to go somewhere and clean himself and you can kill him there.

Co-op:
~ There should be a whole story in a different location for it

~ Customization allowing the two or more assassins to look completely different.

~ Different play-styles for the gamers (class based assassins). the class based assassin would only mean they have one special skill that the other assassins don't. skills: Archery, bombs, poison, etc. This would mean in co-op only one person can use a bow and arrow, bombs or advance poison. I have already stated what could be used for bow and arrow, but for bombs it would be ACR bombs crafting but only one person who picks a bomb skilled assassin can do it and supply the other assassin with bombs.

~ Co-op based navigation moves, if one assassin has the wire-blade and the other has the hook-blade (they can't have both). then if both assassins are climbing the same building and they both lose their grip the assassin witht he wire blade could shoot the blade up and stick it in a wall stoping him from falling and catching his friend.

~ Seperate notoriety systems, however, if both assassins are right next to each other (as in 1 foot or so) and one is found out then the other(s) should be too.

not sure if all would work

I think you're looking for an RPG like Skyrim or Dragon Age, try that genre if you want those things.

DavisP92
12-04-2011, 09:27 PM
I think you're looking for an RPG like Skyrim or Dragon Age, try that genre if you want those things.

lol not sure how those work for skyrim or DA. in fact i don't think any of that is in a RPG.

Edit: did u mean by armor having weight? if u did that's just my opinion that it would allow gamers to have a different experience if armor had weight. if you are then it's kinda funny how u see that and ignore how everything, including the weight all refers to AC and not skyrim

twenty_glyphs
12-04-2011, 10:42 PM
I hated the slow motion kill animations. I thought they added nothing to the game and only took away from it. It makes pulling off a cool air assassination annoying since I have to watch it in slow-mo every time. I'm not a big fan of the slow motion in the Batman games either, but theirs feels a little better and at least lets you skip it. I pretty much hate all slow motion in all games, especially death scenes. I'm mad enough that I just died, don't make me more annoyed at watching a stupid slow motion scene of it.

kriegerdesgottes
12-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
I hated the slow motion kill animations. I thought they added nothing to the game and only took away from it. It makes pulling off a cool air assassination annoying since I have to watch it in slow-mo every time. I'm not a big fan of the slow motion in the Batman games either, but theirs feels a little better and at least lets you skip it. I pretty much hate all slow motion in all games, especially death scenes. I'm mad enough that I just died, don't make me more annoyed at watching a stupid slow motion scene of it.

I agree. I don't think it works well in either game. I do like the Janisarries though being that they are still easy to kill if you want but they can be a real challenge at times if you take them straight on.

Animuses
12-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Combat:

Games are supposed to be fun and that's not fun, it's irritating.

Noble6
12-05-2011, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Animuses:
Combat:

Games are supposed to be fun and that's not fun, it's irritating. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can't say that as a fact. It's a matter of opinion. I would like more challenging combat. For example playing Batman:AC on hard was a bit like Pdavis3 described and to me it was lot of fun allthough I died often.

LightRey
12-05-2011, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Noble6:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
Combat:

Games are supposed to be fun and that's not fun, it's irritating. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can't say that as a fact. It's a matter of opinion. I would like more challenging combat. For example playing Batman:AC on hard was a bit like Pdavis3 described and to me it was lot of fun allthough I died often. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm pretty sure most people don't like games that are that challenging. Especially amongst the AC fans, who are mostly interested in the story, having the combat be that challenging would be annoying.

I'll also take this opportunity to say it again: AC IS NOT ABOUT CHALLENGING COMBAT AND IT NEVER WILL BE!

End of story.

DavisP92
12-05-2011, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Noble6:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
Combat:

You can't say that as a fact. It's a matter of opinion. I would like more challenging combat. For example playing Batman:AC on hard was a bit like Pdavis3 described and to me it was lot of fun allthough I died often. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm pretty sure most people don't like games that are that challenging. Especially amongst the AC fans, who are mostly interested in the story, having the combat be that challenging would be annoying.

I'll also take this opportunity to say it again: AC IS NOT ABOUT CHALLENGING COMBAT AND IT NEVER WILL BE!

End of story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I remember AC when it was first made and the guy playing it dieed in 3 or 4 hits. And all but one was blocked. So i think it might have been, and I remember AC1 being a lot harder then all but ACR, they did good there. And actually ppl do like challanging games, look at dark souls hah. And i like how i just remembered that some article was talking about how gamers now are pansies or wusses or something. Wanting games to be super easy and stuff.

Oh and lightrey ACR is turing into a game where you can die a lot more, if u stand in front of those guards in the booth they will take a 3rd of your health. So three shots or so ur dead (without healing of course). I got to say i'm happy they added that. Made it interesting the first few times i saw them

LightRey
12-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Actually I remember AC when it was first made and the guy playing it dieed in 3 or 4 hits. And all but one was blocked. So i think it might have been, and I remember AC1 being a lot harder then all but ACR, they did good there. And actually ppl do like challanging games, look at dark souls hah. And i like how i just remembered that some article was talking about how gamers now are pansies or wusses or something. Wanting games to be super easy and stuff.

Oh and lightrey ACR is turing into a game where you can die a lot more, if u stand in front of those guards in the booth they will take a 3rd of your health. So three shots or so ur dead (without healing of course). I got to say i'm happy they added that. Made it interesting the first few times i saw them
Lol, you do realize that for AC1 one of the most complained about aspects wast the repetitive, limited, boring combat right?

If gamers are now "pansies" and "wusses" as that article says, then what I said is true, that most gamers will not enjoy the combat becoming harder. If you don't like the direction the gamer "subculture" is taking, then that really is your problem, because in general, the majority will always get their way.

eagleforlife1
12-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Noble6:
Combat:

I agree. I love realism.

Mr_Shade
12-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Guys,

Please post any and all feed back for ACR - in the pinned threads - this makes sure your voice is heard.

for ideas or suggestions on future games - please use the ongoing thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...024/m/6831010868/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868/p/1)