PDA

View Full Version : which assassin's robes do you prefer?

PirateRob
03-31-2011, 10:00 AM
Well basically as the title suggests which assassin's robes do you prefer and why?

I personally prefer ezio's robes to altair's but I can't really choose between the old robes or new ones.

So guys what do you think are best?

UrDeviant1
03-31-2011, 10:05 AM
Armour of Altair FTW! because it looks the best plus the sentiment behind it.

the_atm
03-31-2011, 01:42 PM
definatly the robes from ac1, not sure what to call them because there is altairs armour, his robes, any ways, what altair wears :P not as falshy as ezio's, ezio stick out in a crowd

Assassin_Hun73r
04-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Ezio's outfit from Brotherhood. It fits ezio perfectly (the AC2 robes were a bit baggy on ezio and made him stick out of a crowd more). In Brotherood, the Robes have more life than Altair's robes (not the altair armour, the robes from AC1) since they have more colour, but they still blend better with the crowd compared to AC2's robes.

So Brotherhood outfit. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Colossus_1191
04-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Ezios armor, in either assassin white or venetian wine. It would be the Romulus armor if not for the ugly fur. After getting a bigger TV and HD, I noticed how awesome that armor looked outside of the fur, especially the pauldrons.