PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 2 still the white



g1nkg0
07-17-2009, 06:43 PM
Hi all in AC2 he still wears a white robe even though hes not in the brother-hood of assassins and he only becomes an assassin because of vengance http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Charlie_Romeo
07-17-2009, 07:03 PM
your point?

godsmack_darius
07-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Welcome to the forums g1nkgo

Well, first of all, his attire is something that a rich person would wear.

and it isnt a robe you can actually see that it is some sort of shirt

DeluvianKing
07-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Doesnt he join the Assassin's Guild to get the skills and help to have his vengeance?

godsmack_darius
07-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Nope, he already has hand to hand combat, sword fighting, staff fighting, etc etc.


He becomes an Assassin, and learns about the creed, and everything the Assassins stand and fight for

And also assassinating people and how to do it

DeluvianKing
07-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
Nope, he already has hand to hand combat, sword fighting, staff fighting, etc etc.


He becomes an Assassin, and learns about the creed, and everything the Assassins stand and fight for

And also assassinating people and how to do it

For whatever the reason, it still means he's a member of the Assassin's Guild, right? Thats why he has the white hood.

Danvish
07-18-2009, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
Nope, he already has hand to hand combat, sword fighting, staff fighting, etc etc.


Mmm... our we sure he has all this skills to begin with?.. where is it said so?

EmperorxZurg
07-18-2009, 12:36 AM
I'm guessing that since nobles would do tasks, it would get the hand to hand combat better with all the muscles he would develop. and the weapons would have been partly taught from the creed, but nobles had to defend himself in some ways, so they would learn small arms like knives and maybe a rapier for Italy if they were that worried about attack, not that Ezio is, he's scared of nutin http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Danvish
07-18-2009, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
I'm guessing that since nobles would do tasks, it would get the hand to hand combat better with all the muscles he would develop. and the weapons would have been partly taught from the creed, but nobles had to defend himself in some ways, so they would learn small arms like knives and maybe a rapier for Italy if they were that worried about attack, not that Ezio is, he's scared of nutin http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Exactly http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Ezio is a spoiled teenager boy. He's a dolce vita. I doubt he has any climbing/fighting skills before he learns how to become an assassin.

I think the tutorial will be extra long since Ezio has will get tired, and need his bath after he learns each new move.

EmperorxZurg
07-18-2009, 12:51 AM
once the creeds done with him though, he will be a total bad-*** http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Stormpen
07-18-2009, 12:57 AM
once the creeds done with him though, he will be a total bad-***

That's exactly what Patrice says in the Dev Diary. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif Also, in the Dev Diary, the historian lady says that he's "a typical Italian nobleman...fiery, proud, violent...terribly proud of his family.."

Then someone else says that he's courteus, and polite and stuff.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

EmperorxZurg
07-18-2009, 01:01 AM
he's boisterous, but polite when needed. Like todays nobles they can be polite at parties and sometimes use that politeness in public, but at other times, they can act totally arogant and not care for anyone else. And like anyone is extremely proud about his family heritage and honor. Like King Henry takin down the templars. {i'm related to him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif}

Stormpen
07-18-2009, 01:07 AM
Like King Henry takin down the templars. {i'm related to him }

I thought you lived in California? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

EmperorxZurg
07-18-2009, 01:15 AM
Long desendant of Louis the 13th's bastard{meant as illigitamate} son who in turn goes to Henry, They moved to England, then Scotland, then Married Canadian Inuits when they immigrated and within the last 40 yyears we go to America.
But the templars were good people in real life, until they got corrupted in the 13th century by those dang gays

Danvish
07-18-2009, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
he's boisterous, but polite when needed. Like todays nobles they can be polite at parties and sometimes use that politeness in public, but at other times, they can act totally arogant and not care for anyone else. And like anyone is extremely proud about his family heritage and honor. Like King Henry takin down the templars. {i'm related to him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif}

Oh my... we have a royalty in the forum http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif