PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation that "Assassin White" is back as a colour??

Rakudaton
10-27-2011, 02:18 PM
These screenshots are being discussed in another thread:

http://kotaku.com/5853932/thes...evelations/gallery/1 (http://kotaku.com/5853932/these-new-assassins-creed-screenshots-are-revelations/gallery/1)

The 28th one shows Ezio from behind in a rather boring setting. However, the hood -- and what we can see of the rest of the robes -- is white!!

This almost certainly means:

1. We can still dye clothes (pretty much assumed)
2. We can dye them white (in the dark until now)

I know it's a small thing, but it's made my day. Thought I'd share.

EDIT

In fact, the last 3 screenshots show him in white beyond a doubt. Extra confirmation!

iNJW
10-27-2011, 02:19 PM
i can now relax for the remained of the 17 days we have left. i thank you for this find http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
-N

Sarari
10-27-2011, 02:32 PM
I gotta say the white one looks horrible compared to the original one.

sticks165
10-27-2011, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
I gotta say the white one looks horrible compared to the original one. yeah it kinda looks like dirty white to me

NewBlade200
10-27-2011, 02:39 PM
It does look kind of weird but at least we know dying our clothes is still possible.

Sarari
10-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Actually, I looked at the health differences between the original and the "white" robes. The white robes have I think a full health bar. That could possibly be the Turkish armor people have been talking about.

kriegerdesgottes
10-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks God. Thanks for posting this. It makes me feel much better.

sticks165
10-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Actually, I looked at the health differences between the original and the "white" robes. The white robes have I think a full health bar. That could possibly be the Turkish armor people have been talking about. i dont think it is because if you see the 8th to last screenshot hes wearing the same robes

Sarari
10-27-2011, 02:55 PM
True. It might look ugly because of the armor. I'm guessing the armor was supposed to originally made to look better on the original outfit, which is why I'm stickin to it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Is it me or does the armor kill the robes and look disgusting?

NewBlade200
10-27-2011, 03:03 PM
No armor has improved the overall look of any of the clothes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Will_Lucky
10-27-2011, 03:20 PM
Doesn't look like White to me, more like the light reflecting off the hood.

LightRey
10-27-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Will_Lucky:
Doesn't look like White to me, more like the light reflecting off the hood.
As stated in the edited OP, it's definitely white.

TorQue1988
10-27-2011, 03:35 PM
I'm glad we can still dye clothes,it would be weird if we couldn't...but i wonder about the cape,if it's still there or just in some areas;i hope we can wear it whenever we want.
P.S:Look how much money Ezio has in the last pics http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Does anybody know how the money are called?

iN3krO
10-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Oh my GOD, i when i saw the normal ezio outfit however, seeing it in white made me remember altair so much that i 10x T_T

It's so awsome! i need to use that! NAO!

Just noticed it's altair, btw it looks better then ac1 *.*

<span class="ev_code_RED">Do not bypass the Language Filter or post inappropriately.</span>

Chronomancy
10-27-2011, 03:47 PM
I don't think white is really going to match in Constantinople.

I think more oranges and browns will blend really well.

iN3krO
10-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:
I don't think white is really going to match in Constantinople.

I think more oranges and browns will blend really well.

non color will blend really cuz no NPC dresses anything near to what you are dressing just like in ac2 and acB.

Althought i must agree white doesn't fit the city athmosphere, i might be using it cuz it's AWSOME!

Animuses
10-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
Oh my GOD, i when i saw the normal ezio outfit however, seeing it in white made me remember altair so much that i 10x T_T
What's wrong with you?

Sarari
10-27-2011, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
What's wrong with you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
^Ikr, this isn't youtube bud. Posting comments about your own isn't gonna get you liked around here lol

sticks165
10-27-2011, 04:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
^Ikr, this isn't youtube bud. Posting comments about your own isn't gonna get you liked around here lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
word

Krayus Korianis
10-27-2011, 04:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
Oh my GOD, i [Edit] when i saw the normal ezio outfit however, seeing it in white made me remember altair so much that i [Edit] 10x T_T
^Ikr, this isn't youtube bud. Posting comments about your own [Edit] isn't gonna get you liked around here lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or posting with the word like that... I expected more from you Sarari.

Bipolar Matt
10-27-2011, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by sticks165:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
^Ikr, this isn't youtube bud. Posting comments about your own isn't gonna get you liked around here lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
word </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
x3

iNJW
10-28-2011, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sticks165:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
Oh my GOD, i *** when i saw the normal ezio outfit however, seeing it in white made me remember altair so much that i 10x T_T
word </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
x3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I dont really have much to say on this one other than.. Youch.... especially on this innocent forum from heaven.... just Youch...

RzaRecta357
10-28-2011, 08:08 AM
I'm pumped about this! I was worried. I love the white. The armor makes every outfit look ugly on all the games.

SupremeCaptain
10-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Oh hey guys what's going--

Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
Oh my GOD, i *** when i saw the normal ezio outfit however, seeing it in white made me remember altair so much that i 10x T_T

It's so awsome! i need to use that! NAO!

Just noticed it's altair, btw it looks better then ac1 *.*

EnterinPwnZone
10-28-2011, 11:42 AM
This is not cool to say but guys...

That is not Assassin White!

I am really sure that that is the Turkish Assassin armor that you get with the special edition, why is it Turkish? Well, did you see the Turkish assassins that you can call in to help you in a fight? Same armor & robe !

LightRey
10-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by EnterinPwnZone:

I am really sure that that is the Turkish Assassin armor that you get with the special edition, why is it Turkish? Well, did you see the Turkish assassins that you can call in to help you in a fight? Same armor & robe !
Wrong. The Turkish armor looks very different from those robes. Stop jumping to conclusions.

This is the Turkish Assassin armor:
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/3/38/Turkish_Assassin_Armor.png

EnterinPwnZone
10-28-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EnterinPwnZone:

Wrong. The Turkish armor looks very different from those robes. Stop jumping to conclusions.

This is the Turkish Assassin armor:
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/3/38/Turkish_Assassin_Armor.png </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I find it that it looks the same as they showed in the screenshots, you know what? We can keep argueing about this but it has no point so lets just wait till Revelations comes out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif 2 more weeks and 4 days :P

LightRey
10-28-2011, 01:07 PM
I find it that it looks the same as they showed in the screenshots, you know what? We can keep argueing about this but it has no point so lets just wait till Revelations comes out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif 2 more weeks and 4 days :P
You should look again. They have different shoulder pads, different chest plates and, most importantly, the Turkish armor isn't white. -___-

EnterinPwnZone
10-28-2011, 01:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EnterinPwnZone:
You should look again. They have different shoulder pads, different chest plates and, most importantly, the Turkish armor isn't white. -___- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither on the screenshots mate, it's not that much white on the screenshots and not much white on the Turkish armor.

LightRey
10-28-2011, 01:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
You should look again. They have different shoulder pads, different chest plates and, most importantly, the Turkish armor isn't white. -___- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither on the screenshots mate, it's not that much white on the screenshots and not much white on the Turkish armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should look at the last screenshot again. The robes are clearly white.

EnterinPwnZone
10-28-2011, 01:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

Neither on the screenshots mate, it's not that much white on the screenshots and not much white on the Turkish armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should look at the last screenshot again. The robes are clearly white. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do we see the back of the Turkish armor? No. Look, do you see orange on the robes he's wearing in the screenshots? Yes, do you see it on the Turkish armor picture? Yes. Do you see a bit of white in the front of the robes and armor in the screenshots? Yes, same on the picture of the armor? Yes. They look like eachother okay? You have your opinion, I have my opinion. Deal with it and everything will be revealed when Revelations comes out. -__-

LightRey
10-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Do we see the back of the Turkish armor? No. Look, do you see orange on the robes he's wearing in the screenshots? Yes, do you see it on the Turkish armor picture? Yes. Do you see a bit of white in the front of the robes and armor in the screenshots? Yes, same on the picture of the armor? Yes. They look like eachother okay? You have your opinion, I have my opinion. Deal with it and everything will be revealed when Revelations comes out. -__-
Dude, look at the friggin hoods. The Turkish hood obviously isn't white at all, while the one in the pictures clearly is and, again, the padding of the armors is completely different, not to mention that the screenshots display different armors, all with the white hood. It's not the Turkish Assassin armor. Stop arguing semantics and just admit you were wrong.

EnterinPwnZone
10-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Dude, look at the friggin hoods. The Turkish hood obviously isn't white at all, while the one in the pictures clearly is and, again, the padding of the armors is completely different, not to mention that the screenshots display different armors, all with the white hood. It's not the Turkish Assassin armor. Stop arguing semantics and just admit you were wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might be right but I see something else, the hood is black but I have a feeling they did that just to make it look black and hide the white

LightRey
10-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Dude, look at the friggin hoods. The Turkish hood obviously isn't white at all, while the one in the pictures clearly is and, again, the padding of the armors is completely different, not to mention that the screenshots display different armors, all with the white hood. It's not the Turkish Assassin armor. Stop arguing semantics and just admit you were wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might be right but I see something else, the hood is black but I have a feeling they did that just to make it look black and hide the white </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
because that's a sensible thing to do?
You're not making any sense.

EnterinPwnZone
10-28-2011, 01:33 PM

You might be right but I see something else, the hood is black but I have a feeling they did that just to make it look black and hide the white </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're not making any sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have a feeling they did the same to the armor of brutus. If it's not you might be right. I'm not sure yet so I'll just wait till Revelations

LightRey
10-28-2011, 01:38 PM

You're not making any sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have a feeling they did the same to the armor of brutus. If it's not you might be right. I'm not sure yet so I'll just wait till Revelations </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're still wrong because of the other (more compelling) reasons. The screenshots don't all show the same armored plating (some not even showing any), which means that it absolutely can't be the Turkish Assassin armor because of the very fact that it's a set skin, you can't change any part of it (except maybe the color of the robes if they decided to add that feature for ACR, though I doubt that) and besides that every single bit of armor shown in the screenshots has, when there, a different looking armor than the Turkish Assassin armor.

Black_Widow9
10-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Please remember that quoting inappropriate posts is not allowed and is just the same as posting it. If you are going to quote someone please edit it so you are also not held accountable.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

RzaRecta357
10-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Dude it's white. All the white in this game looks a bit dirtier. You didn't notice? That's the art style now. Look at Altair. His suit is not nearly as neat and white looking as it was.

Rakudaton
10-28-2011, 03:16 PM
Brothers, this is a time of great rejoicing! We should not be fighting amongst ourselves.

We can dye the robes white! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

Let there be partying in the streets in celebration of this joyous revelation!

xx-pyro
10-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Definitely like these robes better than the older ones simply because they seem to fit Ezio best. I couldn't take an older Ezio seriously if he wore pearly white robes for some reason, but that's just me.

I think the robes look great, and I'm also happy that we have the option to dye robes. Hopefully they have some new colours since they can hardly use "Florentin Crimson." Hopefully they add more variations to the dyes.

iNJW
10-28-2011, 03:56 PM
is it just me that thinks the turkish armour looks a bit...fat.... O.o my eyes might be playing tricks on me because i bought animus and therefore i will not be getting it... unless its on dlc (fingers crossed)

LightRey
10-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by iNJW:
is it just me that thinks the turkish armour looks a bit...fat.... O.o my eyes might be playing tricks on me because i bought animus and therefore i will not be getting it... unless its on dlc (fingers crossed)
I think that's because of the amount of plating round the waist.

Sarari
10-28-2011, 04:53 PM
I've noticed how the textures of the clothing looks more dirty. If you look back at ACB, Ezio's white robes look really shiny and clean, but in the screenshots, they have a different texture and look more dirty. Same as Altair, his robes look hella dirty.

Also, I won't be surprised if the Turkish armor looks fat and ugly. I don't even know if it's gonna look any better than the Brutus Armor. Let's just hope that it turns out fine.

Jexx21
10-28-2011, 06:15 PM
Am I the only one that likes the Brutus armor? I just don't like it's clipping issues, and I also wish that it was either black or white instead of red, like true assassin robes.

My gripe with the Ultimate Armors is also that you can't dye them, which saddens me D:

Sarari
10-28-2011, 06:24 PM
My gripe with the Ultimate Armors is also that you can't dye them, which saddens me D:
^This, I was very sad about that to.

phoenix-force411
10-28-2011, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by sticks165:
I gotta say the white one looks horrible compared to the original one. yeah it kinda looks like dirty white to me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, it looks very horrible! I liked the tone of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood white one better! Or they could go with the Assassin's Creed II White color!

Sarari
10-28-2011, 06:29 PM
My favorite outfit out of all the games was AC2 because it was creative, but it still have a grayish color to it. ACB was my second favorite because the white robes were really shiny and clean http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I might enjoy Altair's robes, because it has a classical Arabian kind of style.

Bipolar Matt
10-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Yes, the clipping issues were definitely a pain with the Armor of Brutus. And it didn't feature a hidden gun on the bracer. And we were misled by the drawing shown in the first Romulus Scroll; that design looked way better than the actual armor. You also couldn't visually put on a different cape with it for some reason (you could with Altair's Armor in AC2).

Those things aside, the biggest complaint is that it's not assassin's armor. It's more of a warrior's armor. They implied that Brutus forged it using aid from the Apple, so it may have been feather-light like Altair's Armor was. It just didn't look like it though; it looks heavy, bulky, and impossible to be stealthy or free-run in.

I'm hoping the Armor of Ishak Pasha is more like the Armor of Altair in that way.

Jexx21
10-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Remember that Assassins aren't always just 'assassins'.

There are Assassins, the group led by 'il Mentore'

And there are assassins, people who kill for political and personal motives.

Assassins can be thieves, mercenaries, courtesans, military (See Project Legacy. Assassins were present in the U.S. Military during WW2), even just plain warriors. The Armor of Brutus still looks cool anyway IMO. I think it fits Ezio.

Also, the Drachen armor looks more impossible to run in than the Brutus armor and it's supposed to be stupidly heavy.

Bipolar Matt
10-28-2011, 06:49 PM
Also, the Drachen armor looks more impossible to run in than the Brutus armor and it's supposed to be stupidly heavy.

That is true. It was supposed to be so heavy only a few could maneuver in it.

Animuses
10-28-2011, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
I think it fits Ezio.

Not one bit.

Sarari
10-28-2011, 08:30 PM
Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna try out all the dyes in the game and see which one I like best. Usually I stick with the original but who knows. There could be one that fits him better (but I highly doubt it) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

rileypoole1234
10-28-2011, 08:42 PM
Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna try out all the dyes in the game and see which one I like best. Usually I stick with the original but who knows. There could be one that fits him better (but I highly doubt it) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

That's exactly what I do. I usually spend all the money I have at a time just trying the different dyes.

Sarari
10-28-2011, 08:46 PM
LOL the dyes weren't that pleasing in Brotherhood, or AC2. The only ones that looked good were the black ones you can purchase.

SixKeys
10-28-2011, 08:57 PM
I get bored with the same color pretty quickly so I often change dyes between missions. On my current playthrough of ACB I think I only used Assassin White at the beginning of the game.

masterfenix2009
10-28-2011, 09:06 PM
Am I the only one not excited by this?

Sarari
10-28-2011, 09:07 PM
I myself am not to excited, just happy that it's there.

Jexx21
10-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
I think it fits Ezio.

Not one bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

..that's not my opinion, and what you state isn't fact.

To be honest, I'm getting tired of you following up a lot of people's posts with comments like these. It's like getting a hard slap in the face and your opinion spat on like it's worthless.

Sarari
10-28-2011, 09:48 PM
Animuses, you can be a little mean sometimes when you replay to somethings. I don't think mean is the right word to describe it but vocabulary isn't my strength :P

Jexx21
10-28-2011, 09:49 PM
Animuses, you can be a little mean sometimes when you replay to somethings. I don't think mean is the right word to describe it but vocabulary isn't my strength :P

I think the correct word is rude.

Sarari
10-28-2011, 09:54 PM
yea that works lol.

Jexx21
10-28-2011, 10:05 PM
On a note coming back to armors, I can't see what the armors look like more when I get the game. I loved the look of the armors in ACB a lot more than AC2.

Also, I'm gonna miss horses D:

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/JoshTheDude/Stuff/horse.png

Animuses
10-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Sorry if I seemed rude, I was just stating my opinion.

TorQue1988
10-29-2011, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
On a note coming back to armors, I can't see what the armors look like more when I get the game. I loved the look of the armors in ACB a lot more than AC2.

Yeah it will be weird without horses,they just refined the mechanics and added some cool stuff like jumping from horse to horse ,hijacking,jumping on a beam, different types of horses,stables...just to throw them away http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif .

LightRey
10-29-2011, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by TorQue1988:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

Yeah it will be weird without horses,they just refined the mechanics and added some cool stuff like jumping from horse to horse ,hijacking,jumping on a beam, different types of horses,stables...just to throw them away http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They did because all the other horse mechanics failed miserably, especially when involving NPC's.

I didn't like the Brutus Armor. Though I probably wouldn't have disliked it so much if it weren't the ultimate armor. It just doesn't in any way look like an armor Ezio would wear anywhere, ever.

TorQue1988
10-29-2011, 04:52 AM
They did because all the other horse mechanics failed miserably, especially when involving NPC's.

Even though the mechanics are sometimes glitchy they are a step forward from previous games,and can be improved (not removed completely).
And the reason they cut them out of Revelations is because Constantinople's streets are too narrow and don't allow horse riding(they said that in an interview).
But i am sure the horses will return in the next games(s).

LightRey
10-29-2011, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by TorQue1988:

Even though the mechanics are sometimes glitchy they are a step forward from previous games,and can be improved (not removed completely).
And the reason they cut them out of Revelations is because Constantinople's streets are too narrow and don't allow horse riding(they said that in an interview).
But i am sure the horses will return in the next games(s). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That I'm sure of, but unless they make some serious improvements they won't work well within cities.

Jexx21
10-29-2011, 08:59 AM
Just give me the ability to have a horse that will follow me around. Let me choose it's breed, hair/fur color, the kind of saddle it wears, and maybe how fast it runs and how it holds up against attacks.

If they include horses, I want them to be a more vital and intricate part of the game.

Or just give us motorcycles.

masterfenix2009
10-29-2011, 11:26 AM
One of my horses killed my target for me. I want to make him an assassin. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

LightRey
10-29-2011, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
One of my horses killed my target for me. I want to make him an assassin. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
xD
I can already see the initiation ceremony...

masterfenix2009
10-29-2011, 11:42 AM
Ezio: Ok, how are we getting him inside?

lukaszep
10-29-2011, 04:28 PM
Horses.
If your trying to loot a guard and a horse walks by, you hijack it.
If your trying to attack guards with your sword on the horse, even with lock, you kill 3 civilians and get desynchronized.
You call your horse and have to wait ages because it's walking towards you.
You run a bit towards the horse to save time, (which is usually followed by Ezio glitching inside the horse for a few seconds) then mash the mount button until it works.
You get ready to jump off your horse onto a beam while it's running, you jump, you miss, you fall.

Good. Riddance.

Animuses
10-29-2011, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by lukaszep:
Horses.
If your trying to loot a guard and a horse walks by, you hijack it.
If your trying to attack guards with your sword on the horse, even with lock, you kill 3 civilians and get desynchronized.
You call your horse and have to wait ages because it's walking towards you.
You run a bit towards the horse to save time, (which is usually followed by Ezio glitching inside the horse for a few seconds) then mash the mount button until it works.
You get ready to jump off your horse onto a beam while it's running, you jump, you miss, you fall.

Good. Riddance.
You forgot to add how irritating the horsemen were.

SixKeys
10-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by assassino151:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN2U5wkhRWc