PDA

View Full Version : The Continuing Story Of Desmond Miles.

Marek10375
10-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Alright, as we both know that the story of Desmond was left off at where you killed Al Mualim, and where you Abstergo is now in line to look for the Peace Of Eden or The Templar Treasure. Well this discussion is about whats next for him? We know that AC2 will still have subject 17/Desmond Miles. In AC1 we saw the Lucy Stillman the engineer that operated the Animus is supposedly on Desmond side, especially after what Desmond saw on Lucy's left hand. I believe that Desmond knows a little information about the identity of Lucy but doesn't want to expose her since she is also an Assassin, and his only way out of Abstergo.

I also want to know if there will be more interactivity with Desmond, Like in AC1 he got to Pick Pocket/Interact with Computers/Go thru his closet. His Activity in the game sorta was limited. Like after you go thru Lucy's or Vidic's computer you get the Conference Room Door password. You go in and nothing much special in there. Eagle Vision has nothing to offer in that room as well.

If this is the last AC, will there be something that will reveal the story to make it all come to sense? AC1 pretty much left you at confused yet excited ending. Yes the story did make sense, but the story needs a Pre-Concluded scene where it all come together and Where Desmond finally realizes whats really going on.

If there is going to be another AC, do you think that the story should stay with Desmond and his Historic Memory? I believe they should.
Come on who wants to see a new AC without Desmond Miles, because we already got far with the character, why change script?

AC's story is breath taking and it is covered with many secrets that seem to be also covered with Conspiracy Theories, which is awesome. The Theories date back many years back with like the the bar code with the date of when the world may end, and the all seeing eye. This is going to be exciting!!!!!

And the story of our missing man? What? You Don't know what I'm talking about? I'm talking about the man who in the messages all over the room, the ones you can see in Eagle Vision. The man who said he drained himself so i would learn what was going on. The messages you see in Eagle Vision, what do you think he wrote with? He wrote in his own BLOOD. Yes it was cleaned of but its own residue was soaked into the wall. He disappear, maybe he died but Desmond wanted to know what happend to the guy that was there before him. Do we get to know of this mystery man? Who Knows? This Is Exciting!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT!!!!!

Captain Tomatoz
10-23-2009, 11:53 AM
I heard somewhere that assassasin's creed was going to be a triligy.

Ezio_475
10-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Tony6593:
I heard somewhere that assassasin's creed was going to be a triligy.
Yes thats true, but it will expand far beyound that as Assassin's Creed is a franchise that can expand hugely. There are lots of places the franchise can go.

We also know what happens with Desmond in AC2, but it does include spoilers.

com199
10-23-2009, 12:34 PM
I've wondered what would happen if someone scanned that barcode..... perhaps it would let you play acII early....

Black_Widow9
10-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Please look in this Topic for all things Desmond Miles. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1121026297?r=7761006297#7761006297)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>