PDA

View Full Version : Mission Success in solo campain after 1.1 final patch: BUG or FEATURE ?

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 10:55 AM
Hello to all,

I created a new solo campaign yesterday (IL2 Leningrad) to test the new version.

The goal of the mission was to destroy an enemy airbase. On route the squad has been intercepted by an enemy squad of BF 109 and we started the fight. We succeeded in getting them all down and suddenly I heard the squad leader saying the mission was a success (like in movies) and all the squad began to fly back to base.

What about the original mission objective (enemy airbase) ?

May be the squad we encountered was staying at the airbase we were supposed to destroy and the IA decided that the mission was OK because the airbase will no more hold/service/manage planes ?

Is the IL2 FB IA so powerfull ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Bests regards and thank you Oleg for such a great game !!

XyZspineZyX
09-05-2003, 10:55 AM
Hello to all,

I created a new solo campaign yesterday (IL2 Leningrad) to test the new version.

The goal of the mission was to destroy an enemy airbase. On route the squad has been intercepted by an enemy squad of BF 109 and we started the fight. We succeeded in getting them all down and suddenly I heard the squad leader saying the mission was a success (like in movies) and all the squad began to fly back to base.

What about the original mission objective (enemy airbase) ?

May be the squad we encountered was staying at the airbase we were supposed to destroy and the IA decided that the mission was OK because the airbase will no more hold/service/manage planes ?

Is the IL2 FB IA so powerfull ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Bests regards and thank you Oleg for such a great game !!