PDA

View Full Version : Mulit-Racial

ClubUgly
06-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Will their be any options for example a black character to choose from to play as? I'm mean if you really did your history, the wild west was not just about whites and indians lol. If we can create our own characters then just ignore this question. FYI, I'm Asian by the way just to clear that up but as we know there was Asians in the wild west too and Mexicans.

Roflmao :P

ClubUgly
06-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Will their be any options for example a black character to choose from to play as? I'm mean if you really did your history, the wild west was not just about whites and indians lol. If we can create our own characters then just ignore this question. FYI, I'm Asian by the way just to clear that up but as we know there was Asians in the wild west too and Mexicans.

Roflmao :P

FredEx919
06-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Hello ClubUgly,

Sorry to inform, but they did not include an option to create your own character. similar to the first Call of Juarez, you have a pretty specific list of character types to choose from.

Perseus_AWC
06-23-2009, 01:03 PM
It's also fair to note that the Hombre character is Mexican and there is an Indian too

ClubUgly
06-23-2009, 01:36 PM
So when we play online, is that to mean we will all have the same characters? How do you differentiate the other players from who? Is this also to mean that online play will be limited to 8 players so that there is no duplicate characters in action?

Is there saloons in this game with shows?

How about capture the damsel like capture the flag mode?

Team death match? Everyone on the streets and hiding out shooting at each other like free for all death match?

ClubUgly
06-23-2009, 01:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Perseus_AWC:
It's also fair to note that the Hombre character is Mexican and there is an Indian too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So let's just forget about the black guy and the china man right lol? They have to remove the character limit imo and reveal new unlockable characters as well ability to download new characters. This should be the least if we can't create custom characters. I just hope the action is not choppy as the videos we saw... The guy jumping up and down to dodge bullets was just terrible like a glitch.

And all the previews only showed one chick in the whole damn game? Come on, why they holding out on the ladies?

Lastly, I hope there is more than 10 levels to this game. I am a Uncharted Drake fan so you got to keep up with them in levels, rewards, trophies and game graphics not cut scenes.

After reading a few posts and searching, I noticed you originally inquired about playing an indian character as well a mexican one. So I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking these things. All, I'm saying is that I like to create or select a character that I envision myself being or that resembles me in some form or fashion even if the character is pure fantasy.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Perseus_AWC:
I read in another post that we can play as an Indian in MP. Which is great news
I was wondering can we also play as a Mexican too? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>