PDA

View Full Version : Confidential By Verity Starbright

loveangel143
09-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Hey, I'm writing a new story! I'll be doing Me Myself and I too, but here's one that really comes out(I hope, at least!http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif)

loveangel143
09-06-2011, 06:41 PM
CONFIDENTIAL

•1•

I'm Audrey. I live among the rough and tattered streets of Los Angeles. At least that's what I think of it. Let me put it like this;

Skyscrapers, Movie Productions, Clubs, Pent Houses, Airport(Not to mention LAX, it's huge), and all those useless buildings that you REALLY don't need.

The only person that actually understands me is, my best friend, Abigaile. I call her Gale like everyone does.

She tatters a poster, of The World Trade Center that used to be in New York. It made her furious because it fell.

-•-

Hope that gives you a little pullin'! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

loveangel143
09-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Writing more, VERY soon!

loveangel143
09-07-2011, 06:52 PM
I'll write more if people like it..

bubblemint9
09-07-2011, 06:57 PM
I like it.

pinkstorm6
09-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Continue I love it

loveangel143
09-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Thx guys!

WRITIN RIGHT NOW..!!!

loveangel143
09-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Note: I changed the lead character's name to Gabriella. It seemed a little bit more; maturity-wise! And Audrey is.. NOW HER TWIN TECHNOLOGY SIZ! (in English: Sis)

•2•

Gale knew the way to freedom, not greed. That's actually why she became my friend and practically changed me.

At first, I thought those buildings were for money, work, and important stuff in people's lives. Gale had it true.

I awoke from the gleaming sun beneath my window. Also my pesky brother, Gabriel.

“Wakey, wakey, sis.” he says softly into my ear. “WAKE UP!!” he yells.

I throw him a pillow and yell, “SHUT UP!”

“Ok, okay.” He sputters and gets out.

“Idiots,” I mutter.

I don't sleep on a bed. I sleep on feathers. I mean REAL feathers. I clean them with my bare hands, so no rabies.

“Dude, wake up! We are going to your weirdo parade natural performance arts in the Community Hall.” my technology waste twin Audrey called.

“What up with the new technology, as always, Aud!” I say, not really surprised.

“You told me to get the Stupid Eco one. So I did, it's green. Icky icky.” she sput into my face.

I breathed loudly with my nose.

I went to toothbrush- for a second.

I don't wanna waste any water. I killed the splashing sounds in my mouth as I gargled quickly.

I went and grabbed some broccoli and ate it.

“Ew.” Audrey choked.

“Yeah, I'll try eating your fat free pancakes. And by fat free I mean the fat is totally free in it! :P” I scoff. “Yeah, right!”

“Whatever, forest freak.” she insulted me.

Now, that made me physical. I was about to slap her.

“HEY! No fighting, in the house! Absolutely NO FIGHTING! Gabriella, you must get along! Audrey, NO name calling!” my mother howled.

“I absolutely HATE school, for the rest 'o my life,” Audrey spat.

“Isn't that why your so dumb,” I whispered.

Now, I shouldn't had said that. Audrey was a tattletale.

She stood up. “Mom! Gabriella called me dumb!”

She finally sold me out.

“Gabriella, you are grounded for a week. Also, no forest peaking when we're at Grandma's.” my father shot his punish gun at me, and sure enough, it shot right in the target.

“OH! You're burnt!!!!!!” Gabriel scowled, dropping his glass spoon.

I stepped on his foot; and hard.

“Oohkay.” he said in a granny voice.

I smirked.

-•-

Will write more; if people like it! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif