PDA

View Full Version : PT; I need some historians

Pirschjaeger
03-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Ok, this one is a little odd. I am not looking to start an open PT but rather a PT with a chosen few.

I need some participants that are very familiar and knowledgable with the Ukraine and Russian history during the late 20's and the 30's.

Sorry, but I have valid reasons why this will not be open to all.

Fritz

Pirschjaeger
03-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Ok, this one is a little odd. I am not looking to start an open PT but rather a PT with a chosen few.

I need some participants that are very familiar and knowledgable with the Ukraine and Russian history during the late 20's and the 30's.

Sorry, but I have valid reasons why this will not be open to all.

Fritz

Pirschjaeger
03-07-2006, 08:12 AM
This message has been bumped.

Pirschjaeger
03-07-2006, 02:26 PM
I might not get a change to visit the forum for the next 5 days. This topic will begin next week, probably Tuesday. For those who´d like to participate, please just give a short post.

VW-IceFire
03-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I know a fair bit about this period and conside myself a quasi-closet historian. Hook me up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

joeap
03-08-2006, 06:02 AM
Bumping and interested.

bazzaah2
03-08-2006, 06:12 AM
I'm a little rusty but have a degree in Russian Studies, which included Russian/Soviet history, so would be interested to join in.

BaldieJr
03-08-2006, 08:11 AM
what kind of book-burning party is this anyway?

WTE_Ibis
03-08-2006, 12:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BaldieJr:
what kind of book-burning party is this anyway? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
-----------------------------------------

Baldy is that an old photo m8 ??

I found this when I Googled your name. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://premium1.uploadit.org/Ibissix//Baldie-jnr.jpg

PBNA-Boosher
03-08-2006, 01:34 PM
I'll help out if there's anything you need me to look up.

TheGozr
03-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Pirschjaeger, btw i wanted to tell you i like a lot your sig awesome aircraft http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Pirschjaeger
03-10-2006, 04:54 AM
Thx Gozr. BTW, what´s your favorite plane? If you want, and are willing to make a few screenies for me to work with (I don´t have a pc strong enough for the game), I´d be happy to see what I could cook up for you.

I´m not home right now. I´m away on business but will be in the office probably tomorrow. I think the topic will start on either Monday or Tuesday.

If I´m in the office tomorrow, I will send some info to each of you and you can ponder it before the thread begins. So far it is only Joeap that knows what it's about.

Pirschjaeger
03-11-2006, 03:14 AM
bump

Pirschjaeger
03-11-2006, 05:56 AM
I have invited 25 members so far. I sent article to give you all an idea on the topic. It should be interesting. There will be further articles relating to this discussion but not before Tuesday.

Check your PT´s.

Pirschjaeger
03-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Hmmm, everyone is replying as if the thread has already started. It´s my fault since I didn´t make myself clear enough, so I´ll write this generic message and post it to everyone.

Each person invited was invited through a PT. The discussion PT doesn´t start until Tuesday. Your invitations were meant to give you an idea on the topic and a little time to ponder.

I have invited about 25 people so far in 25 seperate threads. The people I chose to invite were choosen for their abilities to write objectively and fairly.

Please, only reply to this thread as to whether you want in or not. When the threads starts, I will delete all of the invitation threads.

I have been collecting info that will make this thread very interesting.

Pirschjaeger
03-13-2006, 02:32 AM
Bump.

Thread starts tomorrow, send me a pm if you want in. We got about 25 members so far.