PDA

View Full Version : 100% Synchronization Requirements?

Jiyuu17
03-04-2011, 07:21 PM
What are the requirements for 100% synchronization. I've 100%ed all memories in the dna menu but I'm only at just over 90%.

edit - This probably should of gone in the hints & tips forum, sorry.

Krayus Korianis
03-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Everything. Core Memories of Ezio's life, as well as the Courtesan/Assassination/Thief missions.

You must also 100% the War Machines, secret lairs and other stuff.

Jiyuu17
03-05-2011, 04:47 AM
Not sure what you mean by theif missions. I've 100%ed everything in the dna menu that has a percentage attached to it; this includes: Sequences, Secret Locations, War Machines, Templar Agents, Assassinations and Courtesan. Please can you be specific and list all of the requirements as they're named in the game.

timpbader
03-05-2011, 05:01 AM
You can't 100% sinc everything in the DNA menu and still be at 90%. I'd carefully go back though everything in your DNA menu, and check the percentage under everything. Physically see the 100% next to each thing.

Jiyuu17
03-05-2011, 05:48 AM
http://img87.imageshack.us/g/dsc05802u.jpg/

edit-

All sorted now. I just checked my map for the thief missions you spoke of and I found the theif's guild. Once I'd spoken to someone in there I had a new section show up in my dna menu. Thanks for your help.

Jiyuu17
03-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Just finished the theif missions and now I have 100% sync. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

xGamBeaTx
03-05-2011, 08:43 AM
So it's just every single mission 100% + collect all treasures/flags and do allguild challanges?

Heard somewhere you also need Project Legacy facebook game for it, which would be **** since my game came without Uplay due to country...

Jiyuu17
03-05-2011, 09:31 AM
- All Sequences
- Secret Locations
- War Machines
- Templar Agents
- Assassinations
- Courtesan
- Theifs

^that's all that counts towards the 100%. You don't need to do any guild challenges, renovations, flag collecting etc.

DrKain
03-05-2011, 12:00 PM
The Davinci tank mission is impossible to get 100% in.

Jiyuu17
03-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Nah, it's really not too bad. Just take it slow through all of the canon areas and make sure you shoot all of the explosives before you advance. When you face the tanks just circle around them constantly shooting - they're not fast enough to get a lock on you. I'm sure there's some videos on youtube that could help you out as well.

ezio123142
03-05-2011, 04:49 PM
This isn't a question but a comment that i would appreciate Ubisoft to look into for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (not Brotherhood itself but for consideration of future games). I am not sure if I am writing to the correct place or not. To begin, the 100% synchronization requirement obviously when you think about it sounds like an interesting challenge to put in the game. Unfortunately, i found it very difficult to complete the levels with 100% sync because the requirements are sometimes ridiculous. I feel that when you place 30+ guards in an area and limited hiding spots, and expect the gamer to be undetected, it is very difficult. Also, if you do fail the mission because of the loss of 100% sync, you should just desync to the last checkpoint instead of forcing the gamer to start the WHOLE mission over in order to get 100% sync. The other problem with 100% sync requirement, is how you kill someone/weapon used to kill, it was occasionly a problem due to the situation/surrounding area. An example is air assassination where the angle is unavailable. Another example is being forced to use a hidden blade against a heavily armed soldier with a heavy weapon or a soldier on a horse(the only weapon to kill one with is a sword to cut the horse down). If you lose 100% sync throughout a mission that lasts 1/2 or more, it is one of the most frustrating things to realize that if you want 100% sync, you will have to do this incredibly long mission ALL OVER. To avoid detection, (again) it forces you to go to long lengths to avoid detection that diverts you from the task at hand as it is. The game is already something around 10 hours of gameplay anyway, i don't really need to play more (this isn't a comment to shorten the gameplay just don't force me to play more than i need to). A perfect example of my struggle with this is the level where you can't be detected trying to save the actor in the colliseum after climbing up the colliseum and then killing 10 guards slowly and individually in a time constraint, and the apple of Eden mission where you couldn't lose any health while escaping with the apple of Eden but you have 40 soldiers coming after you, 15 which are lightweight soldiers that can outrun you..... that doesn't make any sense, so you are forced to use the apple and then consequently lose 100% sync, many mission were like this where you are outnumbered ten to one and you couldn't lose more than 4 health squares. Alright, away from 100% sync, i got frustated with the fact that sprinting with a horse was taken away, i could sprint just as fast as the horse could run, this once more made the game slow and monotonous. I also dislike taking Altair's armor away when a big part of ACII was getting that armor, i can live with it though just because of Romulus's armor, nevertheless, I was incapable of dying Romulus's armor assassin white which defeats the purpose of specifically being an assassin if their primary color is white. Also, if Ezio got out of Monteriggioni with his sword, shouldn't he have Altair's sword with him? Now, finally one last thing is that I thought it was confusing and frustrating that the health option and sword are opposite of ACII and opposite of the weapon wheel, so I consequently kept putting my sword away in the middle of a fight when I just wanted health. My last comment about the game is that I liked AC Brotherhood except for these things, so 100% is the one thing I dislike the most that I strongly discourage from continuing, it made it hard to enjoy the game; and that Assassin's Creed II was an excellent game, the best game I have ever played and it was much better than AC Brotherhood. I hope you do not find this as whining, just frustration that you should DEFINITELY take into consideration, although one comment may not change your mind although many of my friends that have the game have the same complaint. Thank you for your time if you have read this and i look forward to a response.