PDA

View Full Version : Assasins creed VS real historical events

sinquah
11-29-2011, 02:34 AM
hi, iam making a huge videopresentation on assasins creed vs real life historical events
and what i need is for you guys to give me any tips on what i should mention, is there any huge battles going on in the game that where there actually in history, i know that there where probably no assasins guild with etzio.

what is actually true, and what is not?

sinquah
11-29-2011, 02:35 AM
i should mention that iam talking about ac2 since i feel that is the most complex game of them all, and that i havent played trough ac3

eagleforlife1
11-29-2011, 02:48 AM
The following really happened:

* The Pazzi Conspiracy was real as well as all the conspirators.

* The Battle of Forli was real.

* The Bonfire of the Vanities was real and Savonarola was really burned at the stake.

And a lot of the characters are real (obviously Da Vinci and Macchiavelli):

* Lorenzo de' Medici
* Giuliano de' Medici (killed in the Pazzi Conspiracy)
* Clarice Orisini (with Lorenzo when attending mass)
* Agostino Barbarigo
* Poliziano
* Antonio Maffei
* Bartolomeo d'Alviano
* Bernardo Baroncelli
* Bianca Riario
* Caterina sforza
* Francesco Salviati
* Francesco de' Pazzi
* Giovanni Mocenigo (Doge murdered by Grimaldi)
* Girolamo Riario
* Jacopo de' Pazzi
* Orsi brothers
* Ottaviano Riario
* Rodrigo Borgia
* Pope Sixtus IV (really did sanction the Pazzi Conspiracy)

sinquah
11-29-2011, 03:08 AM
omg, thanks! this is gold for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

i'v read about ezio and there are mixed feeling from me there, he might be real, but if he was i dont think he was a leader of the assasin guild, and after what i'v read that he was in fact real but he was edited by the game developers to fit the story more, like his brother was not killed, but he died from a sickness at the age of 8 or 9

Assassin_M
11-29-2011, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by sinquah:
omg, thanks! this is gold for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

i'v read about ezio and there are mixed feeling from me there, he might be real, but if he was i dont think he was a leader of the assasin guild, and after what i'v read that he was in fact real but he was edited by the game developers to fit the story more, like his brother was not killed, but he died from a sickness at the age of 8 or 9
Friend, I was like you at some point; I too thought Ezio was real, but I faced the truth: He is not.

freddie_1897
11-29-2011, 01:08 PM
When you've done the video can you post it on the forums?
Only I want to see it!

Acrimonious_Nin
11-29-2011, 05:08 PM
no i want to see it too sounds awesome