PDA

View Full Version : Welcome All IL2 Newbies!!!!!!!

XyZspineZyX
09-01-2003, 06:23 PM
Latelly, since the 1.1b IL2:FB patch has come out, have seen many new forum members in the IL2 UBISOFT forums. If no one has already done so I would wish to welcome these new members into this forum and into this great World War II flight simulator. Enjoy all aspects of posting here, you will see many great and bad things as well but it's worth it. You will learn about history, valor, ruthelessness, desperation, many point of views about anything besides WW2, you will see skill members that make great new aircraft for IL2, many who make the best photorealistic skins to your IL2/FB planes, IL2 movie makers as my self and many others who will entertain you with their short stories, wizards of technology and their great wisdom to recommend the best so you can play this great sim, many may become friends or foe but at the end of each day it will make you come for more. Welcome Newbie!

Enjoy!

http://fluxout.homestead.com/files/Thx-32x.jpg

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you"

Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

Message Edited on 09/01/0301:31PM by NTESLA

XyZspineZyX
09-01-2003, 06:23 PM
Latelly, since the 1.1b IL2:FB patch has come out, have seen many new forum members in the IL2 UBISOFT forums. If no one has already done so I would wish to welcome these new members into this forum and into this great World War II flight simulator. Enjoy all aspects of posting here, you will see many great and bad things as well but it's worth it. You will learn about history, valor, ruthelessness, desperation, many point of views about anything besides WW2, you will see skill members that make great new aircraft for IL2, many who make the best photorealistic skins to your IL2/FB planes, IL2 movie makers as my self and many others who will entertain you with their short stories, wizards of technology and their great wisdom to recommend the best so you can play this great sim, many may become friends or foe but at the end of each day it will make you come for more. Welcome Newbie!

Enjoy!

http://fluxout.homestead.com/files/Thx-32x.jpg

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you"

Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

Message Edited on 09/01/0301:31PM by NTESLA

XyZspineZyX
09-01-2003, 07:13 PM
yeah...what he said /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Steaks
375th FS

Is it Pets Mart...or Pet Smart????

XyZspineZyX
09-01-2003, 07:23 PM
Ta muchly. I'm currently catching up on previous chat about the Patch, it's effects good and bad and previous...erm..."quirks" of the game, (such as successfully getting all my transports and fighters home in the Finnish Campaign, only for them to crash into each other on taxiing!..Deep, deep joy).

I thought that if you zapped the enemy planes on the ground, then those planes wouldn't be available to the enemy in the future. I've been taking unnecessary risks taking out enemy planes on the ground,then,if this isn't the case.