PDA

View Full Version : PC Version Feedback Thread.

Sn1p3r87
04-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Yes, i tried to 360 demo and i loved it. And so to save a few pounds i went ahead and bought the PC Version because Game.co.uk had it for sale on there website for 24.99 instead of 39.99 for the 360 version. My feedback follows as this. And i hope a developer see's this thread.

Issue 1# Single player Framerate issue.

This one of my main issues i have about this game. The Singleplayer Story mode lags on a framrate about 25 outside and about 35 inside. Yet if i go on the deniable ops mode the framerate is loads better, don't get me wrong Deniable ops is still abit laggy outside. But it's noway near as bad as the singleplayer.

I dunno if it's a bug or something but this needs to be fixed.

Issue #2

No one playing online. Ive spent money for this game cos i heard the Multiplayer was fun, but where is everyone? i can't find a single game. And it's making me feel like ive wasted my money here.

Issue #3

Performance wise this port sucks. Again this mostly directs to issue number one. But my point is Resident Evil 5 not only looks better, but it also runs Waaay Waaay better than this game does. My suggestion is, please include some more graphics options to tweak around with.

Please read this thread knowing it's not a whine thread but a thread showing my issues i have with the game. And i hope these issues get fixed.

Solidmgsnake
04-29-2010, 05:00 PM
We're just gonna have to complain and wait. And Capcom actually cares about the PC side which is why their PC games are great.

Versus-Mroj
04-29-2010, 05:39 PM
I played only two first missions on PC, but it's VERY GOOD PORT! Very nice graphics on very old UE2.5 engine, no framerate issues (only switching between BINK and in-game)... 35 - 40 FPS on 1920x1200@60Hz - everything on very high details (16xSTD antialiasing). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Blument
04-29-2010, 06:12 PM
It runs like **** for how it looks. That's the point. Doesn't matter if you can play the game, I can too, but I should have better performance.

So, people with 'normal' rigs would be getting very low FPS when they should be getting more.

Sn1p3r87
04-29-2010, 08:17 PM
Operating System: Windows 7
Prosessor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz 12MB-cache CPU
Motherboard: Asus Rampage Formula Intel X48 PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Graphics Card: BFG Geforce 285GTX Graphics Card
Memory: Corsair XMS2 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 PC2-8500C5 TwinX Dual Channel
PowerSupply: Akasa AK-P085FG-BK 850W PowerMax Power Supply.

Framerate outdoors is in it's 25s. And the game doesn't look all that good. Compared to other PC Game that not only run alot better but also look alot better.

The game is messed up and Ubisoft need to fix it.

KnightPiece
04-29-2010, 09:19 PM
Same for me. Single player frame rate goes to ****.

Although Deniable Ops and Co-op (if I'm lucky enough to even get a game) are absolutely prefect in frame rate.

saturnstarzz
04-29-2010, 09:53 PM
Ran fine on my rig. Good frames nice scenerey but you expect crysis like visuals from the unreal engine,

Jonoc331
04-29-2010, 10:03 PM
I don't even have a main menu. Graphical issue I think. I can click stuff but it doesn't show what i'm clicking.. on ATI 10.4a atm.

Sn1p3r87
04-30-2010, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by saturnstarzz:
Ran fine on my rig. Good frames nice scenerey but you expect crysis like visuals from the unreal engine,

No we expect decent performance from an old engine. Not crappy performance. You only have to look at other more demanding games on the PC Market to see that somthing went wrong with Splinter Cells performance on the PC.

HEAT.GRLSOV
04-30-2010, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Jonoc331:
I don't even have a main menu. Graphical issue I think. I can click stuff but it doesn't show what i'm clicking.. on ATI 10.4a atm.

My main menu also had graphical glitches (letters going through the table).
So... I disabled the Catalyst AI from the Catalyst Control Center and it worked normally. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif