PDA

View Full Version : X52pro & rudder problems

Perrazi
03-13-2007, 12:31 PM
just got the saitek x52pro and saitek pedals. got everything all hooked up. they all worker properly in the properties screen,but when i start the game, everything works backwards. pushing forward on the stick will climb,pedals work opposite from what they should. at first the throttle was working backward too,but tried an update on drivers and that cured that problem,but not for the joystick or pedals. could anyone please offer some assistance? than ks in advance for any help.

Waldo.Pepper
03-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Go to controls in the game. Go to where you have any of the settings that are working backwards. (for example rudder)

Examine what it says there. Example it might say x axis or -x axis.

Re assign the control.

But this time kick the control IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

Perrazi
03-13-2007, 12:50 PM
many thanks waldo. it works. now all i have to do is learn to fly all over again. this is nothing like flying with no pedals. hopefully within a month of so things will be back to normal. again thanks for your help.

horseback
03-13-2007, 01:29 PM
I found the switch to pedals fairly easy (while I was still playing the original Il-2 Sturmovik); a few hours or so of QMBs, and the use of my feet to control yaw became second nature. It is much easier than the twist handle, IMHO.

cheers

horseback