PDA

View Full Version : Movie



hunter_164
12-12-2007, 01:40 PM
What do you think?

neurotoxin55
12-12-2007, 01:51 PM
Would it have the authentic Game-to-film freezing,unofficial Matrix style jumps, double vision and falling through the world. If so, then no http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

Otherwise hell why not, get Matt Damon to play altair and Ben Affleck to play the begging women in the street. Then the film is destined to be better than the game itself!

DreamerM
12-12-2007, 03:19 PM
I vote no.

Movies are on the way out. Video games are here to stay. They're much more important.

softy2005z
12-12-2007, 03:53 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AfhT3Jui5jk

Redfeather1975
12-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Only if it stars Pauly Shore as Desmond.
I know what you all thinking now.
'OMG, that's brilliant!'
Yes, it is.

xELITEGUNNERx
12-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by neurotoxin55:
Would it have the authentic Game-to-film freezing,unofficial Matrix style jumps, double vision and falling through the world. If so, then no http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

Otherwise hell why not, get Matt Damon to play altair and Ben Affleck to play the begging women in the street. Then the film is destined to be better than the game itself!
i agree

MasterNeilson
12-16-2007, 12:07 PM
I guess the other hundreads of thousand threads like this could'nt be found huh?

xELITEGUNNERx
12-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by MasterNeilson:
I guess the other hundreads of thousand threads like this could'nt be found huh?
kno

Orpheusxx1
12-19-2007, 12:14 PM
I think the story line could make a good movie if it was tweaked a bit. Of course it wouldn't come out any good because movies made off of video games are never really great because you expect it to be like the game, when it isnt.

Achillles102
12-19-2007, 12:23 PM
personally i think that Orlando Bloom would be good as Altair, altho i don't rly like him that much as an actor, he does look like altair in some angles...

And for Al mualim hmmm , Anthony Hopkins ? or maybe Ian Mckellen http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

all_seeing_1978
12-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Achillles102:
personally i think that Orlando Bloom would be good as Altair, altho i don't rly like him that much as an actor, he does look like altair in some angles...

And for Al mualim hmmm , Anthony Hopkins ? or maybe Ian Mckellen http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
yeah Anthony always plays good villians.

blarson11
12-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Hannibal is one of the greatest villains of all time.

methinks it should be a film, but i think it would be hard to pull off cuz they would have to be careful about how they changed the story. and the ending might piss people off.

Achillles102
03-05-2008, 10:27 AM
@ blarson11: yeah they would have to change the ending or maybe they could also make it a trilogy :P

anyway if they do make a movie i hope it will be with real life actors and not a 'beowulf' like movie...

DragonRanger65
03-26-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by neurotoxin55:
Would it have the authentic Game-to-film freezing,unofficial Matrix style jumps, double vision and falling through the world. If so, then no http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

Otherwise hell why not, get Matt Damon to play altair and Ben Affleck to play the begging women in the street. Then the film is destined to be better than the game itself!

Actually the guy who modeled for Altair's face would be a better choice for the part of Altair. I would like to see this as a movie if it is done right.

Dragon

FYTJ
03-26-2008, 02:30 PM
For some weird reason the "bit" we see of Alta´r's face has always reminded me of John Frusciante when he was younger:
1:33 - 1:52 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7JFWG0jLrk)
A movie would be very interesting I think as the plot is amazing.

Lordbelfast
03-26-2008, 07:43 PM
I voted no, everything hollywood touch turn into total s**t.

blarson11
03-26-2008, 08:09 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

as i said earlier, it would be neat if done properly, but probably wont be.