PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 delayed for PC but 1 million Xbox Live accounts banned

Unstop4ever
11-18-2009, 12:00 PM
1 million Xbox Live accounts have been banned for PIRACY.

This begs the question why wasn't the Xbox 360 version delayed for piracy like the PC version?

This is a double standard Ubisoft seems to have and people like me who don't pirate pay the price. I have to wait till March instead of enjoying this awesome game come Christmas time.

http://www.edge-online.com/new...live-accounts-banned (http://www.edge-online.com/news/up-to-one-million-xbox-live-accounts-banned)

Also keep in mind what happened with AC 1 is not happening with AC 2. No torrent version is available for AC 2. It is not my fault some idiot employee pirated AC 1 for the PC, why should I have to pay the price.

Coolgerb
11-18-2009, 12:08 PM
You are ****ing annoying.

You deserve to be banned for constantly bringing up the same topic in new threads, insulting other people, bringing up the 2nd world war out of nowhere, and annoying everyone on this forum.

Obviously, I reported your post.

Hatzego
11-18-2009, 12:10 PM
Well concidering you can't ban a PC player, I think that PC take priority for piracy protection.

Unstop4ever
11-18-2009, 12:13 PM
Show me where I insulted someone? I haven't insulted anyone. Sure I used the term Frenchies big deal. At worst that is slang.

Coolgerb
11-18-2009, 12:14 PM
By implying 'they' weren't worth as much in the 2nd world war. Not to mention you seem to think you deserve more/better because you're American.

Unstop4ever
11-18-2009, 12:18 PM
I never implied anything about being worth less or more in WW 2. I was simply defending the allies because someone had said that they weren't the one's who saved Europe.

Anyway stay on topic as the mod has warned me already!

Coolgerb
11-18-2009, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Unstop4ever:
Anyway stay on topic as the mod has warned me already!

...Stay on topic? Why? It's not as if it hasn't been repeated before you like a hundred times yet.

You shouldn't have posted this. Like I said you deserve to be banned. Lucky you that I'm not a mod but just expressing my opinion.

SWJS
11-18-2009, 12:34 PM
PC wasn't delayed for piracy issues, it was delayed for Technical issues.

kahuna390
11-18-2009, 12:35 PM
look unstop4ever dose bring up a good point. it is unfair that the pc version is delayed even when the 360 version is capable of using piracy, im not sure why the pc was delaye, i dont think it was for piracy cause that dosent really make sense. there will still be piracy even when the game is released so whats the point. the other point is that these xbox pirates http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gifhave got their just rewards. if anything it shows tha piracy is wrong and you will pay the consequences. also stop bringing topics like this up because frankly no one cares and your not getting any sympathy from the console gamers. buy a games console, serisouly thats the only thing we cann advise ou to do other than tell you to shut up and wait

Coolgerb
11-18-2009, 12:36 PM
The point is, he isn't the only one who brought it up. There are literally several dozens of topics where it is also brought up.

AetosEagle
11-18-2009, 12:36 PM
Coolgerb at the moment you seem like the threatening one.

Mods are perfectly capable of dealing with it themselves.

Coolgerb
11-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by AetosEagle:
Coolgerb at the moment you seem like the threatening one.

Mods are perfectly capable of dealing with it themselves.

I am only expressing my opinion. I am not even trying to, what was the word? Side-modding? No idea. Anyway, there's a reason for the report function, and what I wrote, like I mentioned before, is just my opinion.

Realjambo
11-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Time out! I'm locking this thread.

coolgerb and Unstop4ever - This stops here or you can both have a week off - your choice.

Topic Closed.