PDA

View Full Version : Book read order

Ro.Floro
10-24-2011, 02:17 PM
Can someone please tell me what is the Assassin's Creed books read order? I really want to read the books and I don't know where to start...

Jexx21
10-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Rennaisance, Brotherhood, The Secret Crusade.

ElleCore
10-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Umm Isn't The Secret Crusade first since it's about Assassin's Creed 1?... Then Renaissance and Brotherhood.

Ro.Floro
10-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Can you, please, make up your minds and tell me the correct read order? I will start reading them tomorrow, since I have some spare time here and there...and I want to know which one is first...I know the story...in big lines...but I really like the story of AC...and I want to know more about it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jexx21
10-24-2011, 09:12 PM
The Secret Crusade is actually Ezio reading a book. :P

So The Secret Crusade actually happens after Brotherhood, AND before Renaissance.

But it doesn't matter when you read The Secret Crusade honestly, as it's really a separate story from Renaissance and Brotherhood.

Just read Brotherhood after you read Renaissance, it doesn't matter when you read The Secret Crusade.

agentofwraith
10-25-2011, 12:17 AM
Went to war and am back now to catch up. Tell me more of the Secret Crusade, will you? Can we get it now? Want to learn more of what is up. appreciate it.

Abeonis
10-26-2011, 11:52 AM
Read them: Rennaisance, Brotherhood, The Secret Crusade.