PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] ACR Trophy Walkthrough



davo1270
11-12-2011, 09:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...XYKZAE&feature=feedu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVePCXYKZAE&feature=feedu)

^^It is this achievment/trophy player that always shows how to accomplish the achievments a couple days before the game comes out. It is spoiler free (unless you consider achievments spoilers) and it consists of only gameplay. Also, he will probably be releasing more achievment walkthroughs very soon so if you are the type of fan that eagerly watches any type of spoiler free gameplay that they could find, you should stick with this guy for the next few days.

superkootje
11-12-2011, 09:47 AM
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
I WANT IT NOW!!!

reini03
11-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by superkootje:
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
I WANT IT NOW!!!

Heey... calm down, breathe... AND SHOUT LOUDER!!!!!!

superkootje
11-12-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superkootje:
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
I WANT IT NOW!!!

Heey... calm down, breathe... AND SHOUT LOUDER!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
okey.. okey...
I'm calm.....

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.... shhhhhhhhhhh

Mr_Shade
11-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Any gameplay - is considered a spoiler...

I am moving this thread to the hints and tips forum - where it should have been posted.

davo1270
11-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Any gameplay - is considered a spoiler...

I am moving this thread to the hints and tips forum - where it should have been posted.

Oh sorry, I have not been on the forums for a long while and did not notice the warning that you had.

Mr_Shade
11-12-2011, 10:15 AM
It's fine..

It is pinned in every AC game forum though.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif


So please make sure you don't post spoiler threads in the main forums again. other wise they will be deleted and you may face suspension.

davo1270
11-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
It's fine..

It is pinned in every AC game forum though.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif


So please make sure you don't post spoiler threads in the main forums again. other wise they will be deleted and you may face suspension.

Understood