PDA

View Full Version : Master Assassin edition question

Burnttoast39
11-14-2009, 04:39 PM
Hey. I was just wondering about the masters assassin's edition of AC2.
Do you get both maps with the package or do you only get one and get the other one if you pre-order? Probably still getting masters but would sure like to know.

Thanks in advance. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ProjectXigis
11-14-2009, 04:43 PM
First off, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. It's easier.

Second, yes you get both of them when you get the MA Edition.

caswallawn_2k7
11-14-2009, 04:44 PM
you get 2 map's with the master edition, and a map with a pre order from gamestop but the pre order map is the same as one of the map's that is included with the master edition anyway.

Tetsou88
11-14-2009, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Burnttoast39:
Hey. I was just wondering about the masters assassin's edition of AC2.
Do you get both maps with the package or do you only get one and get the other one if you pre-order? Probably still getting masters but would sure like to know.

Thanks in advance. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Like ProjectXigis said, you get both.
Although I hope you've already preordered the master assassin's edition, because if not they're no longer selling it.

Burnttoast39
11-14-2009, 05:34 PM
No, I haven't preordered it but today I did phone my local EB and they said they said they would get it in Monday and I could purchase one on Tuesday. Thanks for the help folks. Can't wait for release.

caswallawn_2k7
11-14-2009, 05:46 PM
I don't fancy your chances of getting it then as every1 is saying they are sold out so chances are they are only sending enough copies to stores to fill the preorders.

Burnttoast39
11-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Good point. Here's hoping.

Burnttoast39
11-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Wait a minute, don't they put a certain amount of copies to sell and don't give them out as preorders?

Dudebag
11-15-2009, 01:54 AM
I wouldnt count on it, there is no point in holding special editions of games just to put on shelves.

If you are lucky someone may cancel their order or downgrade to regular but I wouldnt count on it.