PDA

View Full Version : Darby McDevitt Interview

roostersrule2
06-29-2011, 09:37 PM
http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/xb...s-Creed-Revelations/ (http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/xbox/games/166686/previews/137395.Assassins-Creed-Revelations/)

at the end he says that at the end of the game fans might enjoy a little tear at the end of it does that mean someone will die he also says desmond will be in the animus for the majority of the game so i think he will wake up at the end

GunnarGunderson
06-29-2011, 09:46 PM
Well Ezio will probably get the send off of the decade

dchil279
06-29-2011, 10:24 PM
great find man thanks.

RzaRecta357
06-30-2011, 09:15 AM
Pretty sure it'll be because Altair and Ezio will be seen dying. Either of old age or battle. (Battle, somehow.)

Conniving_Eagle
06-30-2011, 10:46 AM
Ezio is still gonna be OP http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

roostersrule2
06-30-2011, 06:37 PM
i think it will be Altair because of that secret crusade book even though the other books differed from the other games and because Desmond is going to be in the next ac its already confirmed and if ezio dies it means no free roam but i will miss whoever dies unless there templars

iN3krO
06-30-2011, 07:19 PM
Why those interviwers always ask the same things?...

I'm interesting in other things then those new-features... maybe the changes made on the other features? how can ezio shot without pressing a button with the other hand? will altair have free-roam?

eagleforlife1
06-30-2011, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
if ezio dies it means no free roam

No it doesn't. Desmond will just remember back to when he was alive.

beatledude210
07-01-2011, 06:42 PM
I think he might of been referencing to the fact that fans will miss Ezio, i don't think he'll die.

roostersrule2
07-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by beatledude210:
I think he might of been referencing to the fact that fans will miss Ezio, i don't think he'll die. no that what i ment but after like 5 minutes of posting that i relaised desmond could just remeber back to when ezio was alive

lukaszep
07-03-2011, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
i think it will be Altair because of that secret crusade book even though the other books differed from the other games and because Desmond is going to be in the next ac its already confirmed and if ezio dies it means no free roam but i will miss whoever dies unless there templars

Well yeah Desmond is in the next AC, he's kinda the main character, but he's not the main playable character.

iN3krO
07-03-2011, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by lukaszep:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:

Well yeah Desmond is in the next AC, he's kinda the main character, but he's not the main playable character. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When we are playing Ac we are Desmond, if Desmond dies the franchise is over.

eagleforlife1
07-03-2011, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

No, just Desmond's story is over, not the franchise.

iN3krO
07-03-2011, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

No, just Desmond's story is over, not the franchise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who am i in ac1? Desmond
Who am i in ac2? Desmond
Who am i in acb? Desmond
Who will i be in acr? Desmond
Who will i be in ac3? Desmond

Dude, i'm desmond while playing Ac, if desmond dies, i die.

misterB2001
07-03-2011, 08:38 AM
The story arc featuring Desmond will most probably end in AC3. After that, if they want to continue making AC games, they will have a new protagonist. Simple.

Archosakun
07-03-2011, 08:44 AM
I don't think we'll see Ezio's death. If we do it will be from the eyes of his child or another ancestor. I'm pretty sure (I don't know where I read it :|) Desmond can't be living the memories of his ancestor when he is dead (which makes sense, how do you relive a corpse?)

So, if we are seeing Ezio die it will be when Desmond is actually his child.

Evan52395
07-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Archosakun:
I don't think we'll see Ezio's death. If we do it will be from the eyes of his child or another ancestor. I'm pretty sure (I don't know where I read it :|) Desmond can't be living the memories of his ancestor when he is dead (which makes sense, how do you relive a corpse?)

Ezio has been long dead since when we first visited his memories in AC2...

iN3krO
07-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Archosakun:

Hmmm, Play ac1 please?

RzaRecta357
07-03-2011, 10:25 AM
He doesn't need to play AC1. He is just bad at wording things. All he said was if we see Ezio die in the next game we'll have to see it through the eyes of Ezio's child. That makes sense. When he said relive the memories of a corpse he really meant after Ezio has died...not always.

I'm thinking it'll be us seeing Altair die since the seals don't have to follow the rules of the animus.

JJTHoukes
07-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Altough we might not be able to actually see Ezio/Alta´r die trough their eyes, the developers could pull a "The Sopranos" ending:

We can see the enemy. Their weapon coming closer and hitting us. You can see your character fall to the knees, maybe cough a little, and the screen goes black.

iN3krO
07-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
He doesn't need to play AC1. He is just bad at wording things. All he said was if we see Ezio die in the next game we'll have to see it through the eyes of Ezio's child. That makes sense. When he said relive the memories of a corpse he really meant after Ezio has died...not always.

I'm thinking it'll be us seeing Altair die since the seals don't have to follow the rules of the animus.

He must play ac1 to understand how animus work... he said revive death bodies? ....

twenty_glyphs
07-03-2011, 12:13 PM
That quote doesn't necessarily mean we'll see Ezio die, especially since it would have to be through the eyes of his child. I think it simply means when the game is over we'll be sad that we won't get to see more of Ezio, though that's open for interpretation.

I don't think we'll see Alta´r die through the seals either. In The Secret Crusade, Alta´r gives the seals to Niccol˛ and Maffeo Polo with the Codex and tells them to keep them safe or hide them. They go to Constantinople and hide all 5 seals. So Alta´r is still alive when he gives them the seals and has already recorded his messages on them.

cgdemon894
07-03-2011, 12:19 PM
It's been confirmed from an interview somewhere that Ezio will be viewing Altair's memories even if he has conveived his bloodline thru Maria because of The seals which aretech of the ones who came before. Desmond might experience a form of that.

roostersrule2
07-03-2011, 02:59 PM
well they have said the black room is more powerful but less user friendly so if its more powerful could that mean we can see ezio or altairs death and another thing in the trailer ezio can see Altair because of the bleeding effect so we might have more then 5 plays of Altair if ezio falls unconscious and remembers him

rileypoole1234
07-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Oh my bloody good god. This is annoying the ******** out of me. How the bloody hell can Ezio possibly die if there is free roam after the main story? Somebody care to explain? He won't die at the end people.

roostersrule2
07-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
Oh my bloody good god. This is annoying the ******** out of me. How the bloody hell can Ezio possibly die if there is free roam after the main story? Somebody care to explain? He won't die at the end people. Desmond could just remember back to when he was alive

iN3krO
07-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
Oh my bloody good god. This is annoying the ******** out of me. How the bloody hell can Ezio possibly die if there is free roam after the main story? Somebody care to explain? He won't die at the end people.

Desmond can chose which state of Ezio's life he is living... i would like to have the posibility to memories missions from Ac1, Ac2, AcB and AcR in Ac3 xD