PDA

View Full Version : What are rifts and puzzle cubes and where do i find them?

dallasink326
11-22-2010, 05:59 PM
i read at cheatcc.com that rifts and puzzle cubes are in Rome somewhere but i haven't seen anything like that. i even ran all around with eagle vision on, and nothing. i found all the glyphs in AC2 but have no clue where any "rifts" or puzzle cubes are. can anyone help?

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Go to your pause menu, Database, Locations, and use the Filter for the Subject 16 stuff, tells you the buildings there on. Btw, you NEED to be using Eagle Vision, it's not like AC2 where you could see them slightly without, you HAVE to use it until you get inside the "rift"

*Slight Spoiler*

The Pantheon - Inside the building, above the entrance.

Rosa In F....however it was spelled, the brothel - On the north side of the building if I'm not mistaken.

Collesium - I know it's on the outside, but don't remember what side. But if you look for the part of the Collesium that sticks out like an extra wall, it was up on that area.

The place near the Vatacan that you rescue Caterina from (I know, I've got these names down so well) - On the South side if I remember correctly, you'll be able to see it from the walls you need to climb to get in there.

*Spoiler ended*

That's about all I can remember off the top of my head. But you should get the hang of it from there and be able to find the others pretty easy. OH by the way, when you filter the locations, you can set the markers on your map so they're very easy to find.

dallasink326
11-23-2010, 03:15 PM
thanks. very imformative. now if i can just tear myself away from the multiplayer i'll be all right.i had the beta for almost a month, but its just soooooo good....