PDA

View Full Version : Do you bribe or do you kill the heralds?

npatten
04-15-2010, 04:59 AM
These big mouths are all over the place....Yet, you have to silence them in one way or the other...How do you do that? Do you bribe them as it is advised in the game story or do you kill them. Personally, I really enjoy killing these dogs! This is so much more fun!! What I do is stand right in front of them and aim in their face with my hidden pistol! Quick and clean!! No money wasted! I have other things to do with my money! What do you people do?

Murcuseo
04-15-2010, 05:14 AM
Neither, if I actually want to bring my notiriety level down I just grab some wanted posters... usually I don't bother though, it makes the game more interesting if the guards are wary of your presence

obliviondoll
04-15-2010, 05:41 AM
I kill them.

Then scatter money on their corpses to attract civilians and keep the guards away long enough to let me walk calmly away.

Or a smoke bomb if I decided that a "stealthy" drop from the roof onto his head would be more entertaining than the usual walk in close method.

And if you don't spend money on them, how DO you replace those bullets? Also, you haven't voted yet...

l Khasim l
04-15-2010, 06:49 AM
I wear the Auditore Cape all the time, so I can't see the heralds http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

npatten
04-15-2010, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:

And if you don't spend money on them, how DO you replace those bullets? Also, you haven't voted yet...

The money spent on bullets is never ever a waste...I enjoy using this hidden pistol!! I've completed all missions except feathers collection...So what I do while moving around to look for them is kill all hostile and unsympathetic people I come across! If they lack respect towards me, I immediately show them who the boss is.....all patrolling guards are automatically executed!!

npatten
04-15-2010, 07:06 AM
The heralds are right in saying that I kill out "of my own amusement"...Killing is really amusing in this game!! I do it in every possible ways!!! I am a born killer!

phil.llllll
04-15-2010, 08:26 AM
I bride, then kill them and take my money back. Works as long as guards don't see you.

nitres15
04-15-2010, 12:06 PM
i dont take my money back got to much cash

npatten
04-15-2010, 12:29 PM
DO you realize that what the herald says about you is so much offensive!! I can't help retaining my murderous arm in that situation....If only you people could hear all the praises that citizens of Florence, Venice and Romagna/ Tuscany have for me as I walked in the streets unbeaten by the feeble guards!! How dare the heralds be so offensive to me then!!

SWJS
04-15-2010, 01:48 PM
I bribe them, then kill them and take my money back.

katz_bg
04-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
I bribe them, then kill them and take my money back. You can get your money back? And I'm stupid enough to go look for posters. I'll have to try that when I get home next week.

adarwinter
04-15-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
Neither, if I actually want to bring my notiriety level down I just grab some wanted posters... usually I don't bother though, it makes the game more interesting if the guards are wary of your presence

agreed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i keep my notoriaty high (+i use the difficulty tool) so i will actually have a reason to use stealthy. some mission become almost impossible like this but still - its fun. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

plus - i didnt know killing the heralds decrease notoriaty :P or maybe u mean u bribe them before u shove metal in their brain.

SWJS
04-15-2010, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by katz_bg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
I bribe them, then kill them and take my money back. You can get your money back? And I'm stupid enough to go look for posters. I'll have to try that when I get home next week. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah. After you pay them, if you kill them, you can loot their bodies for you 500f, as well as two or three extra ones. Killing them doesn't make your notoriety go back up either.

Astrotoy7
04-15-2010, 11:30 PM
When you get rich later in the game, I tend to bribe them. Other than that, I avoided them. I don't like the idea of killing someone that is unarmed. Once you get your Medici/Venezia capes though, you can strut around like Travolta and not get hassled - except by those idiot minstrels.

I don't have the Auditore Cape - if that's the one that requires you to get 100 damn feathers, then it might take me a while http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif If you could access them in the sequel I might go back and do that.

A7

Jack-Reacher
04-16-2010, 06:40 AM
You can also pickpocket them to get your money back, helps for that trophy just gotta do it to 2 heralds and your done

Bumblebee666
04-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Have you ever tried that MADNESS POISON on the heralds?
It is so much fun!!http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)