PDA

View Full Version : Altair Sequences Might be Like Catwoman from Arkham City? *Possible Arkham Spoilers*

EzioAssassin51
11-05-2011, 05:18 PM
A thought occurred to me today,

I have been playing Arkham City lately and for anyone who has played it you would know there are about four Catwoman Sequences spread throughout the game.

So I was thinking, that the Altair sequences may be something like this, where instead of four there are about 5 or 6 right? And Catwoman's change in length like the first takes like 2 minutes and the rest take a lot longer, possibly half an hour maybe more?

So maybe Altair's sequences will be like this, changing length depending on what happens and how it will be spread over regular intervals.

I dunno, I just thought that if anyone's play Arkham City they might have a bit of a feel for what Altair's sequences will feel like in ACR (minus the fact you're playing as catwoman) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

What do you guys think, for those who have played Arkham City?

Moultonborough
11-05-2011, 05:34 PM
It is basically the same thing. Except the Altair sequences last from 20 to 40 minutes each.

masterfenix2009
11-05-2011, 06:33 PM
What Moulton said.

iN3krO
11-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
It is basically the same thing. Except the Altair sequences last from 20 to 40 minutes each.

And that we will see an hype in altair's abilities from Ac1 to AcR...

Altair661
11-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Except the Altair sequences should be alot more meaningful <span class="ev_code_WHITE">however did you ever see the alternate ending you can get with catwoman?</span> But sometimes when I played as her I just wanted to get back to more Batman and it felt so much better too because Catwoman had no gadgets. Hopefully it won't be like that for Altair. I should be wanting to go back to him, not dread playing him.

masterfenix2009
11-05-2011, 08:44 PM
i liked fighting with catwiman more]