PDA

View Full Version : Tremendous effort

PikeBishop
10-21-2004, 03:59 AM
I'm following the posts while waiting for my copy. I would just like to ask you all to consider for a moment how long it takes to test all the senario's possible to try to cover every event or failure - and this is on each aircraft in the sim.........it must take MONTHS.
Of course it does depend on the size of Oleg's team.
I always find it annoying whe whingers start moaning that this is not right and that is not right all seeming to expect it fixed overnight without any cosideration for the time and effort involved.
Give them a break and encourage all your friends to buy the game...........this will make a lot of people VERY happy.

Best regards,

SLP.

PikeBishop
10-21-2004, 03:59 AM
I'm following the posts while waiting for my copy. I would just like to ask you all to consider for a moment how long it takes to test all the senario's possible to try to cover every event or failure - and this is on each aircraft in the sim.........it must take MONTHS.
Of course it does depend on the size of Oleg's team.
I always find it annoying whe whingers start moaning that this is not right and that is not right all seeming to expect it fixed overnight without any cosideration for the time and effort involved.
Give them a break and encourage all your friends to buy the game...........this will make a lot of people VERY happy.

Best regards,

SLP.